VaryForte Premium Plus is a multi-ingredient cream which is worth paying attention to when we suffer from circulation disorders in lower limbs and such ailments as varicose veins, spider veins or swollen and heavy legs. Varyforte hits directly at the cause of such problems, its formula is based on highly regarded plant extracts which have a beneficial effect on the functioning of the circulatory system and the condition of veins. By improving venous circulation, Varyforte eliminates annoying ailments and helps regain health and beauty of legs.
Table of contents
- 1 Varicose veins are a burning health problem among the population
- 2 Varicose veins – causes
- 3 Varyforte Premium Plus – fighting varicose veins at a high level
- 4 Varyforte – composition of the preparation
- 5 Varyforte Premium Plus – who will it help and what results will we achieve?
- 6 Varyforte – opinions of product users
- 7 What else can we do for our legs?
Varicose veins are a burning health problem among the population
Varicose veins, spider veins, pain and cramps in calves, tingling, burning skin, heaviness and swelling of legs are the ailments resulting from chronic venous insufficiency – one of the most common diseases today, affecting almost half of the society.
In some people it is caused by hereditary factors, in others by the lifestyle that negatively influences the functioning of the circulatory system, and in some – by both. In some cases, leg varicose veins result from other, coexisting diseases.
The mechanism of varicose veins formation is related to long-lasting disrupted blood flow and abnormalities in venous valves functioning in lower limbs. This leads to blood stasis and increased pressure in blood vessels.
Swelling begins to appear in the ankle area, more and more spider veins can be observed on the legs (telangiectasias), veins become wider, more bulging and deformed. Over time, the number and intensity of varicose veins increases, which negatively affects the appearance of our legs.
However not only the aesthetic aspect is important here but also the health aspect. In no case should we ignore varicose veins. Untreated chronic venous insufficiency can lead to dangerous complications, including congestion, which can be avoided by introducing changes in lifestyle and using oral and topical preparations for varicose veins. In cases of very advanced varicose vein disease, medical intervention is needed. In less advanced stages of the disease, prevention is very important – by systematically taking care of leg health, we prevent further development of varicose veins.
Varicose veins – causes
Many factors connected with our everyday life, for example the type of work we do, may influence the development of leg varicose veins. The most common causes of varicose veins and factors that promote their development are:
- overweight and obesity;
- chronic constipation;
- frequent staying in one position for many hours (e.g. sitting, standing, spending a lot of time in front of the computer);
- little exercise, not doing any form of sport or active recreation, too much sitting and lying down in relation to walking;
- wearing too tight clothing;
- frequent wearing of high-heeled shoes;
- inappropriate diet, too low in important nutrients;
- alcohol abuse;
- use of hormonal drugs;
- Excessive participation in power sports;
- frequent lifting of heavy loads, e.g. at work;
- Frequent use of hot baths and saunas;
- hereditary factors, occurrence of varicose veins in parents, grandparents.
Varyforte Premium Plus – fighting varicose veins at a high level
One of the basic ways to prevent further development of varicose veins and reduction of already existing changes is regular application of topical preparations in the form of specialized creams, ointments, gels.
Among such measures, the following attract attention Varyforte Premium Pluswhich simultaneously acts in four areas, namely:
- eliminates inflammatory processes, freeing us from pain, burning and swelling;
- helps restore proper blood circulation, preventing its stasis and inhibiting the process of varicose veins formation;
- strengthens blood vessels, preventing their permeability and expansion, eliminates spider veins on legs;
- supports the process of vein regeneration, prevents the formation of venous clots.
The advantage of Varyforte, apart from highly effective composition of the ingredients, is excellent absorption of the preparation. The cream quickly penetrates the skin, and then reaches deeper tissues, directly affecting blood vessels and improving their condition.
Apart from long-term tasks and gradual restoration of vein efficiency, the specificity also gives us immediate effects. Thanks to menthol present in Varyforte, immediately after application of the cream we experience a pleasant feeling of coolness, soothing and alleviation of unpleasant ailments such as pain, swelling, spreading and heaviness of legs.
Varyforte – composition of the preparation
Properly selected plant extracts of adequate quality and optimum concentration may very positively affect the condition of blood vessels and improve venous circulation.
Varyforte Premium cream is equipped with such components. Its composition, although simple, is very accurately and reliably prepared and strictly subordinated to the ailments we suffer from varicose veins.
The ingredients included in Varyforte
1. Ruscus aculeatus (Ruscus spikensis or otherwise known as Ruscus spikensis)
Ruscus aculeatus, or Spiky Ruscus, is one of the most valuable plant materials when it comes to positive effects on cardiovascular system. It contains a wide range of health promoting substances, the most important of which are: sterol heterosides, i.e. saponins such as ruscin, ruscogenin, and neuruscogenin, numerous bioflavonoids, alkaloids, unsaturated fatty acids, coumarins, phytosterols, and essential oils.
Thanks to sterol hetereosides scaffold shrinks, seals and strengthens blood vessels, reduces the visibility of vascular spider veins, eliminates bruises and swelling. What is more, extract from rhuscus positively influences blood circulation, improves blood flow, reducing its stasis and inhibiting development of varicose veins. It also shows anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-exudative and antithrombotic properties.
2 – Concentrated citrus extract
Citrus fruit are one of the best sources of flavonoids, which have a beneficial effect on the functioning of the entire circulatory system and the condition of blood vessels. Varyforte contains highly concentrated citrus fruit extract, thanks to which we can supply our legs with flavonoids, as well as antioxidants and vitamins (e.g. C, B1, B5) protecting veins, arteries and heart. The ingredient improves blood flow, strengthens and improves the tension of vein walls, makes blood vessels more flexible, reduces their permeability and prevents excessive dilatation. It also helps to reduce inflammation and ailments resulting from it, such as swelling, redness, pain.
3. arnica extract
Arnica is a valuable medicinal plant with soothing, regenerating, anti-inflammatory, anti-coagulant and analgesic properties. It also has considerable merits in inhibiting the development of varicose veins and reducing their severity. Arnica improves circulation, shrinks blood vessels and reduces pressure in lower limbs, eliminating swelling, pain, the feeling of stretching and heaviness of legs.
Menthol gives a visible and quick relief effect in pain and swelling of lower limbs. Pleasantly cools and refreshes, eliminates the feeling of tired and heavy legs. By stimulating microcirculation, it improves the penetration of other ingredients into the tissues and thus enhances their effect.
Varyforte Premium Plus – who will it help and what results will we achieve?
Cream Varyforte is intended for people who experience any ailments related to circulation disorders in lower extremities (such as: pain, swelling, heaviness of legs, numbness, tingling, varicose veins, vascular spider veins), regardless of their level of advancement and the cause of the problem.
The product can also be used as a preventive tool for people in whom, due to genetic factors (parents or grandparents who suffered from varicose veins) or environmental (standing work, sedentary lifestyle, bad diet leading to excess weight) there is a high probability that a varicose vein disease will develop.
Using Varyforte Premium cream we can count on such effects as:
- immediate relief of tired, achy legs;
- stimulation of circulation in the lower limbs;
- elimination of the feeling of heavy legs, reduction of pain;
- elimination of symptoms associated with poor circulation in the legs, including: redness, numbness, cold sensation, spreading;
- reduction of swelling;
- Improved condition of veins;
- Improved blood flow;
- Reduction of inflammation;
- Reduction of risk of blood clots;
- Strengthening and sealing blood vessels;
- Reduced visibility of vascular spider veins and varicose veins, smoothed legs and improved their appearance.
Varyforte – opinions of product users
Many customers are of the opinion that Varyforte is one of the best varicose vein preparations on the market. For many people who had a chance to use it, its most important advantage is a double solution of circulation problems in lower extremities.
On the one hand, the ointment has a short-term effect, immediately eliminating leg pain and fatigue and restoring legs’ lightness and ability to function normally. On the other hand, the agent acts deeply and permanently, improving circulation, improving the condition of blood vessels and, consequently, reducing the intensity of spider veins and varicose veins. According to many reviews, Varyforte (best used in conjunction with other ways to combat varicose veins), results in a marked improvement in the health and appearance of legs.
What else can we do for our legs?
The best results in fighting varicose veins will be achieved by simultaneous changes in lifestyle and regular use of home treatments, herbs and support preparations.
As far as ready remedies for varicose veins are concerned, it is good to combine the external ones (e.g. anti-varicose vein cream Varyforte) with internal ones (varicose vein tablets).
In addition, it is worth implementing the following tips:
- Try to eat healthy and regularly. What we eat is very important for the health of the cardiovascular system and the condition of the veins. Ensure that your daily menu includes plenty of raw vegetables and fruits, as well as whole grain products and items containing unsaturated fatty acids.
Read also: Diet for varicose veins
- If you are struggling with excess weight, try to return to a normal body weight. Extra kilograms put a great strain on the circulatory system, contribute to the increase of pressure in veins of lower limbs and influence faster development of varicose veins.
- If at work or at home you spend many hours in one position, e.g. standing or sitting, try to take short breaks once in a while to move your legs. During such a break, you can take a short walk or do some light, fast exercises such as marching on the spot with a high knee lift, standing on your toes, circling your feet, alternating bending and straightening your legs.
- Change to a more active lifestyle. Try to walk more and spend less time sitting. In case of varicose veins it is also advisable to practice sports regularly. Here are activities which are particularly conducive to fight varicose veins: walking, nordic walking, aerobics, dancing, swimming, jogging, training on treadmill at a slight angle, training on stepper, cycling.
- Limit or eliminate alcohol and cigarettes.
- Avoid saunas, long hot baths, overheating the body.
- Wear comfortable, well-fitting, ergonomic shoes, avoid high heels.
- Avoid wearing clothes which are too tight, obstructing circulation.
- Wear special varicose vein socks, stockings or compression tights.
- Try to find some time every day to relax in a sitting or lying position with your legs elevated.
- To improve blood circulation perform leg massages. Alternating short, cold and warm showers, soaking your feet in water with sea salt, bath salts or essential oils, pouring cold water over your feet will also work.
Read also: Leg varicose veins – home treatment