Cardio Life is a product created on the basis of natural ingredients, which is worth reaching for in the case of excessively high blood pressure, elevated cholesterol levels and other ailments of the cardiovascular system. The capsules simultaneously stabilize its work and provide it with preventive protection. By strengthening and cleansing the blood vessels, the product reduces the risk of life-threatening complications, such as strokes, blood clots, embolisms. Thanks to the specially selected composition of active substances, Cardio Life simultaneously performs multiple tasks, thus freeing us from the need to take several different pills. In the case of Cardio Life in one capsule we have everything – ingredients that positively affect the condition of veins and arteries, inhibit thewhich inhibit the development of atherosclerotic lesions, support the heart and normalize blood pressure, improving blood circulation in the body. When is it worth reaching for Cardio Life and what ailments can this product free us from?
Table of contents
- 1 Problems with the cardiovascular system – an increasingly common phenomenon not only among seniors
- 2 How to take care of the cardiovascular system?
- 3 Causes of cardiovascular disease
- 4 Alarming symptoms indicating cardiovascular dysfunction
- 5 The most common dysfunctions of the circulatory system
- 6 Cardio Life – protecting and strengthening the cardiovascular system
- 7 How does Cardio Life work?
- 8 Cardio Life – reviews
- 9 Cardio Life – where to buy the product?
Problems with the cardiovascular system – an increasingly common phenomenon not only among seniors
The cardiovascular system (or circulatory system) consists of the heart muscle, blood vessels (veins, arteries and capillaries), lymph vessels, blood and lymph. This system performs many important functions. It is responsible for transporting blood (and with the blood, oxygen and nutrients) to all tissues and cells of the body, participates in the removal of carbon dioxide and metabolic products, takes care of maintaining the right body temperature and proper pH, and is responsible for the distribution of hormones. In addition, it regulates the work of organs and is involved in the transport of antibodies.
When the circulatory system malfunctions, it reflects negatively on our entire body. Chronic disorders of the heart, veins and arteries significantly threaten our health, and failure of the circulatory system carries the risk of many serious complications, such as kidney failure, lung fibrosis, and cardiac remodeling. Since the cardiovascular system plays a key role in our body and is a prerequisite for the smooth functioning of all systems and organs, taking care of it should be a priority for us.
How to take care of the cardiovascular system?
Cardiovascular diseases are a very common phenomenon that affects people even at a young age. Stress, improper diet, excess of stimulants, lack of physical activity – these are the main factors thatre gradually weakening the cardiovascular system, disrupting its work and reducing its efficiency.
Elevated cholesterol, spikes in blood pressure, headaches, frequent shortness of breath – these ailments indicate that our circulatory systemand should be an incentive for us to change our lifestyle to a healthier one, which means mainly changing our diet and giving up stimulants.
Systematic supplementation of natural preparations such as Cardio Life is also a good support for the cardiovascular system. With the help of a composition of medicinal plants, the remedy leads to normalization of cholesterol, blood pressure, as well as inhibits the deposition of atherosclerotic plaque and reduces the risk of serious conditions.
Causes of cardiovascular disease
Atherosclerosis, vein and heart disease are increasingly being diagnosed among patients, more and more people are undergoing strokes, heart attacksy and an increasing percentage of people who have lived to see permanent damage to their health due to cardiovascular diseases. Cardiovascular diseases are also one of the most common causes of death. Unfortunately, in most cases, our own lifestyles contribute to cardiovascular dysfunction.
The main causes of cardiovascular diseases are:
- cigarette smoking,
- poor diet (poor in vegetables, fruits, fish, vegetable oils, grain products, instead abundant in animal fats, processed foods, fast food),
- excess salt intake,
- overweight and obesity,
- chronically elevated cholesterol levels,
- living in a state of high nervous tension,
- lack of exercise, sedentary lifestyle.
The aforementioned factors are more dangerous the higher their intensity. For example, in the case of a person who smokes, abuses alcohol, has an unhealthy diet with a lot of animal fats and isoverweight, the risk of cardiovascular disease is higher than for a person who follows an unhealthy diet, but who does not smoke or drink.
Given the huge role of dietary and lifestyle factors in the onset of cardiovascular disease, one of the main recommendations for its prevention is the introduction of healthier habits in daily life, such as. eliminating stimulants and unhealthy food.
The second important point is to support the body from within, through a systematic supply of ingredients that benefit the blood vessel system and heart muscle. These can be found both among food products and substances used in natural medicine.
From foods, products that are particularly beneficial for the heart are: oil, unrefined vegetable oils (such as flaxseed oil), whole grain products, fish, green vegetables. And among herbal ingredients, hawthorn, grape vine, mistletoe, cordial, ginkgo biloba are particularly noteworthy.
From these herbs we can prepare infusions for drinking, but a more convenient and more common method for supporting the cardiovascular system is to use ready-made dietary supplements containing selected herbal extracts. A rich, optimally selected composition of natural extracts supporting the heart and vascular system can be found, for example, in the Cardio Life preparation in question.
Alarming symptoms indicating cardiovascular dysfunction
Early diagnosis of cardiovascular dysfunction, as well as the introduction of lifestyle changes and appropriate supplementation, will allow us to halt the progression of adverse changes and avoid more serious health problems.
Symptoms we should pay attention to are:
- tightness in the chest,
- rapid fatigue,
- feeling of shortness of breath, difficulty catching your breath,
- swelling of the body (especially lower extremities),
- widening of veins,
- kidney disorders, frequent urination at night.
The most common dysfunctions of the circulatory system
- Hypertension – a condition in which blood pressure is permanently higher than 140/90 mmHg. Untreated hypertension can lead to life-threatening diseases, including atherosclerosis, heart failure, heart attack, stroke. Symptoms of hypertension most often include headaches, tinnitus and squeaking in the ears, visual disturbances, nausea, sleep disturbances, palpitations, fainting.
- Coronary artery disease (ischemic heart disease) – a disease in which the lumen of the coronary arteries narrows, which in turn results in insufficient blood supply to the heart. The main symptoms are shallow breathing, pressure behind the sternum, palpitations, swelling in the calves, easy fatigue, excessive sweating, dizziness.
- Heart failure – a condition in which the heart muscle does not have enough potential to pump enough blood to oxygenate and nourish all cells, tissues and organs. The main symptoms of heart failure are: rapid fatigue, decreased exercise capacity, shortness of breath, swelling around the ankles, frequent fatigue, fainting, dry cough.
- Atherosclerosis – a disease in the course of which atherosclerotic plaque (made up of cholesterol) is deposited on the walls of the arteries, resulting in a partial narrowing of their lumen. As a result, blood flow is impaired, and organs and tissues remain hypoxic. Symptoms of atherosclerosis include pain and cramps in the lower extremities, chest pain, pain in the shoulders, neck, arms, heavy sweating, breathing problems, shortness of breath, dizziness, and impaired consciousness. Untreated atherosclerosis leads to many dangerous complications, including blood clots, heart attacks and coronary artery disease.
- Thrombosis – a disease in which we have the formation of clots in the veins that impede the normal flow of blood. Symptoms of thrombosis are: swelling of the lower extremities, fever, accelerated pulse, bluish legs, leg pain that worsens when walking, shortness of breath, limb paresis.
- Stroke – a condition in which part of the nerve cells die as a result of stopping the blood supply to the brain. The most characteristic symptoms of stroke are: sudden numbness of one part of the face, impaired speech, difficulty walking, impaired balance, impaired vision, paresis of one arm, dizziness.
- Myocardial infarction – a condition in which, due to interruption of blood supply to the heart, there is partial necrosis of its cells. Myocardial infarction usually manifests itself as severe pressure in the chest (may radiate to the left arm), severe retrosternal pain, shortness of breath, sweating, pale skin, feelings of anxiety or panic, nausea.
Cardio Life – protecting and strengthening the cardiovascular system
If we want to bolster the health of the cardiovascular system, Cardio Life is a preparation that will facilitate this task. It will be useful when:
- we want to protect ourselves from cardiovascular diseases or inhibit their progression,
- we need an additional protective coat against strokes, embolisms, heart attacks,
- we want to improve the condition of veins, arteries and capillaries,
- we want to improve blood circulation,
- we want to effectively inhibit the progression of atherosclerotic lesions and clean the blood vessels,
- we want to reduce cholesterol levels,
- we want to strengthen the heart and improve its function,
- we want to stabilize blood pressure.
How does Cardio Life work?
There is a whole range of natural ingredients that have exceptional potential in normalizing the work of the cardiovascular system, equalizing blood pressure and removing cholesterol from the body, and thus restoring homeostasis in the system. A complex of such ingredients can be found in Cardio Life. The product exhibits a whole range of health-promoting properties, and in some cases it even allows to reduce or stop the use of other circulatory, blood pressure, cholesterol or heart medications.
The 8 unique actions of Cardio Life:
- strengthening and cleansing blood vessels,
- improving the function of arteries and veins,
- gradually dissolving cholesterol plaque,
- stabilizing blood pressure,
- protecting the heart,
- preventing dangerous conditions (heart attacks, strokes) and complications,
- improving lipidogram,
- improving blood circulation, counteracting cell and tissue hypoxia.
In parallel with supplementation, it is recommended to: frequent blood pressure measurements, eating a healthy diet low in salt, sugar, animal fats and processed foods, regular moderate physical activity, avoiding alcohol, quitting smoking, avoiding stress.
Cardio Life – reviews
Cardio Life is very positively reviewed by customers. Most people have reported not only normalization of blood pressure and cholesterol, but also big changes for the better in their mood. Reduced palpitations, headaches and dizziness, shortness of breath and chest tightness, improved kidney function, improved sleep quality, greaterhigher energy levels, improved physical performance – these are some of the cited positives of taking Cardio Life systematically.
Cardio Life – where to buy the product?
Cardio Life can be purchased online. It is best to use the official website of the manufacturer of the preparation, which can be accessed by clicking here. Currently, the manufacturer provides a promotion where we can count on a lucrative discount.