Cardiovascular ailments are one of the most common health problems today. Ubiquitous stress, stimulants, sedentary lifestyles, unhealthy diets, overtiredness, lack of sufficient sleep – all these factors contribute to the weakening of the cardiovascular system and increasing irregularities in its functioning. Hypertension, atherosclerosis, heart attacks, strokes are common consequences of leading an unhealthy lifestyle for years. In order to provide the heart and circulatory system with high-level protection, a dietary supplement called Corsanum was created. It gives comprehensive support to all elements of the cardiovascular system, thereby reducing the likelihood of life-threatening conditions.
Table of contents
- 1 Efficient cardiovascular system a prerequisite for good health and vitality on a daily basis
- 2 Corsanum – a natural prescription for an efficient cardiovascular system
- 3 Corsanum – composition of the supplement
- 4 Corsanum – how to use?
- 5 Corsanum – effects
- 6 Corsanum – reviews
Efficient cardiovascular system a prerequisite for good health and vitality on a daily basis
Thecardiovascular system (circulatory system, cardiovascular system) is a critical component of our body. It consists of the heart muscle, responsible for pumping blood, and an extensive system of blood vessels, among which we distinguish: Veins (bring blood to the heart), arteries (carry blood away from the heart) and small capillaries (which ensure the exchange of nutrients, hormones, gases and metabolic products between blood and tissue).
Thanks to the circulatory system, it is possible to transport blood, oxygen and nutrients to all cells and tissues, and to carry away unnecessary substances – metabolic by-products and toxins.
Without a functioning circulatory system, there can be no complete health and well-being. When the heart is weakened and its function is impaired, when blood vessels are obstructed and blood does not circulate smoothly through the entirethe entire body, serious, life-threatening conditions can develop, with hypertension and atherosclerosis at the forefront.
As statistics show, cardiovascular diseases are affecting people at an increasingly young age. It starts innocently enough, with occasional spikes in blood pressure, slightly elevated levels of bad cholesterol, and minor shortness of breath. If the problems begin to grow, we are on the way to developing more serious ailments.
The most common cardiovascular conditions are:
- ischemic heart disease,
- heart attack,
- heart failure,
- venous insufficiency, varicose veins,
- pulmonary embolism.
The main factor that increases the risk of cardiovascular disease is an unhealthy lifestyle, which includes: poor diet, use of stimulants, overtiredness, overwork, excessive exertion or, conversely, too little physical activity, stress, overweight, sleep disorders….
How do the various lifestyle elements affect our cardiovascular system?
- Diet – a menu rich in unhealthy saturated fatty acids (e.g. fatty meats and cured meats, fast food), salt and simple sugars increase the risk of hypertension, cardiac dysfunction and the deposition of atherosclerotic plaque in the arteries. In contrast, a diet rich in unsaturated fatty acids, antioxidants, fiber, vitamins and minerals – mainly whole grain products, vegetables, fruits, fish, nuts, seeds, vegetable oils – promotes cardiovascular health.
- Activity level – regular, moderate exercise is beneficial to the cardiovascular system. When you get physical exercise, your pulse speeds up, your heart works more efficiently and effectively and pumps blood faster, which promotes better oxygenation and nourishment of organs, cells and tissues. While systematic activity is a way to strengthen the heart, improve circulation and normalize blood pressure, a sedentary lifestyle is a method for increasing problems with the circulatory system. Inactivity contributes to impaired coronary and peripheral blood circulation. Blood is not optimally pumped, so tissues are not adequately supplied with oxygen and nutrients. A sedentary lifestyle also means an increased risk of hypertension, varicose veins, blood clots and atherosclerotic lesions.
- Drugs – stimulants, especially when used in significant amounts, are a serious threat to cardiovascular health. Cigarettes, alcohol, coffee and other caffeinated products – all of these stimulants raise blood pressure, which in turn can lead to dangerous complications such as heart attack, stroke, deterioration of vision. In addition, alcohol weakens the heart muscle and contributes to higher levels of triglycerides and bad cholesterol, while cigarettes increase the risk of blood clots and coronary artery disease.
- Stress, overwork, exhaustion – frequent nervous tension and severe stress lead to cardiac arrhythmias and increased blood pressure. They also increase the risk of myocardial ischemia, increased platelet aggregation, thrombus formation, and consequent heart attacks and strokes. On the other hand, extreme fatigue and overwork or extreme physical exertion can lead to weakening and damage to the heart and blood vessels.
Thanks to the circulatory system, it is possible to maintain balance in the body and supply all other elements of the body with the substances necessary to maintain vital functions. At the same time, it is a system that is easily abnormal and damaged by civilization factors. It is therefore worth taking special care of the heart and blood vessels, especially if:
- we are at an age when taking care of health is a priority (middle and senior age),
- we lead a not very healthy lifestyle,
- we are often overtired,
- we live under stress,
- we have elevated levels of bad cholesterol or a tendency to blood pressure spikes, or suffer from other cardiovascular ailments,
- we are compulsive smokers, drink large amounts of coffee,
- we are at increased risk of heart attack, atherosclerosis.
Corsanum – a natural prescription for an efficient cardiovascular system
Corsanum, thanks to the content of 6 special active substances, provides comprehensive care for our heart and blood vessel system. In addition to its protective properties, it exhibits a strengthening and normalizing effect on heart function and blood pressure. By inhibiting the progression of adverse changes in the cardiovascular system, it reduces the risk of serious diseases.
Interestingly, virtually everyone will benefit from Corsanum supplementation, not just those at direct risk of heart attack or stroke. For many younger people, especially those who are overworked, busy, stressed or don’t always have time to take care of a healthy diet and physical activity, Corsanum provides a shield against potential heart and circulation problems in the future.
Corsanum – composition of the supplement
6 interacting plant active substances in appropriately high doses are the patent for an effective cardiovascular support formula.
The composition of Corsanum includes:
- Coriander leaf extract – contains a rich array of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that provide valuable support for the cardiovascular system. It protects the heart and supports its work, guards proper blood clotting, regulates cholesterol levels, prevents atherosclerosis.
- Grape seed extract – thanks to its high content of antioxidants, including flavonoids and resveratrol, has a beneficial effect on the entire cardiovascular system. It helps stabilize blood pressure and cholesterol levels, supports heart function, takes care of the health of blood vessels, increases their capacity and prevents inflammation. It also counteracts platelet aggregation, reducing the risk of the formation of dangerous blood clots. Moreover, the ingredient stimulates the body’s regeneration processes.
- Hawthorn – one of the most effective medicinal plants for combating cardiovascular ailments and strengthening all its components. It helps maintain normal, stable pressure, improves blood flow and ensures good oxygenation of cells. It protects, dilates and seals the blood vessels, prevents the deposition of atherosclerotic plaque on the walls of the arteries. It also supports the function of the heart, increases its blood supply, takes care of correct, regular heart rhythm, reduces arrhythmia. It is helpful in heart failure, hypertension, excessively high levels of cholesterol and triglycerides. It reduces shortness of breath, nervous palpitations and headaches, and has a relaxing and mildly sedative effect.
- European olive leaf extract – a source of valuable bio-substances, including oleuropein. Oleuropein is a polyphenol with comprehensive positive effects on our body. It has antioxidant, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. It inhibits the aging process, improves immunity, protects cells from damage, reduces the risk of diseases of civilization, including atherosclerosis and cancer. It also has a beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system. It regulates blood pressure, improves blood flow through the heart muscle, and strengthens coronary vessels. It also inhibits the clumping of platelets, thereby reducing the likelihood of blood clots.
- Oregano herb extract (rich in karwakrol) – has strong antioxidant properties. Protects and strengthens the heart and cardiovascular system, leads to lower cholesterol levels, reducing the likelihood of congestion and blood clots. Fights harmful free radicals, prevents premature aging of the body, and instead provides us with good immunity and plenty of vitality.
- Iron fumarate – a form of iron with very good bioavailability. Improves the transport of oxygen to cells, takes care of the proper production of hemoglobin in the body, supports the production of red blood cells, prevents anemia. It has a strengthening effect on the body, reduces fatigue and tiredness, improves mental performance, improves immunity.
Corsanum – how to use?
Corsanum is taken 2 times a day, 1 capsule each. Sip with a glass of water. The health effect in the form of a stronger and more efficient cardiovascular system appears through systematic use for at least a month. To maximize the effects, it is worth combining supplementation with regular, moderate physical activity, avoidance of stress and a healthy diet.
Corsanum – effects
The action of Corsanum is directed at comprehensively improving the work of the cardiovascular system, providing it with protection from harmful factors and preventing dangerous conditions. A rich composition of active ingredients contained in the preparation serves these purposes perfectly. The main effects of the supplement are:
- Improving the metabolism of lipids (fats), lowering the level of triglycerides and cholesterol fraction LDL, which are unfavorable for our health.
- Inhibition of platelet aggregation and narrowing of the lumen of the arteries, thereby reducing the risk of blood clots, embolisms, heart attacks, strokes.
- Improving the condition of blood vessels – increasing their elasticity, tightness, strengthening their walls.
- Normalization of blood pressure.
- Strengthening of the heart.
- Reduction of cardiac arrhythmias, improvement of the work of the heart muscle.
- Reduction of nervous tension.
- Improving blood circulation throughout the body and improving blood flow through the heart.
- Improving the function of veins.
- Reducing the risk of atherosclerosis, coronary artery disease and other chronic cardiovascular diseases (thanks to its high antioxidant content).
Corsanum – reviews
The Corsanum formula performs very well in user reviews. It is valued for its rapid and intensive relief of cardiac and circulatory ailments and effective protection against the progression of adverse changes. Numerous customers have noted improvements in blood pressure, pulse and heart rate, elimination of shortness of breath, nervousness and easy fatigue, and improvement in lipidogram.