Ailments of varying severity of symptoms plague the human body throughout life, negatively affecting various aspects of health. Among the key systems responsible for flushing out toxins and by-products of metabolism, by far the most important is the urinary system. An important part of it, which in particular requires proper care, is the urinary bladder. Fortunately, you can use the following for this purpose Cystenon , a natural dietary supplement that quickly relieves inflammation of this important organ.
Table of contents
- 1 What is the structure and key functions of the urinary bladder?
- 2 What factors can lead to cystitis and what symptoms indicate its presence?
- 3 Cystenon – user and expert reviews highlighting its key benefits
- 4 Cystenon – what active substances are responsible for its high effectiveness?
- 5 Cystenon – how can you buy this powerful natural dietary supplement?
What is the structure and key functions of the urinary bladder?
Understanding the structure and functions of the urinary bladder is essential before learning about the ingredients of Cystenon capsules. Depending on gender, its location and structure may vary. In women, it is located in the pelvis, positioned in front of the uterus, while in men it is adjacent to the prostate gland and rectum, and consists of several components:
- the apex, also known as the top;
- the upper wall of the bladder, or its body;
- the site of the mouth of the ureters and urethra, called the bottom of the bladder;
- the lowest located its neck.
Along with the kidneys, the bladder is one of the most important organs of the urinary system, responsible for collecting urine before it is expelled through the urethra. This important organ usually holds 250 to 500 ml of fluid, but in severe health cases, such as dangerous urinary retention, it can expand to a capacity of as much as an impressive 3-4 liters.
In addition to its primary function, the bladder also serves to prevent the reflux of urine into the ureters, which can lead to complications such as kidney problems. Bladder activity regulates the nervous system, which allows us to maintain control over urination.
What factors can lead to cystitis and what symptoms indicate its presence?
Cystitis is a common condition that disrupts the functionality of the bladder, which can also cause further health complications. This common type of urinary tract infection is characterized by unpleasant symptoms that simply cannot be ignored. Active ingredients Cystenon counteract the causes and effects of cystitis, mostly caused by excessive activity of a certain type of bacteria known as E. coli.
Inflammation of this type can also be caused by other pathogenic microorganisms, such as viruses or fungi, but much less frequently. In both cases, the leading cause is, among other things, negligence in personal hygiene, especially in the intimate area. Specialists have also singled out other factors that favor the development of cystitis, which primarily include:
- weight gain, overweight and obesity;
- type 1 or type 2 diabetes;
- genetic malformations of the urinary tract;
- certain medications that interfere with the urinary system;
- contraceptives used vaginally;
- damage to the spinal cord, sometimes leading to urinary incontinence;
- disorders related to the functioning of the endocrine system;
- enlargement of the prostate gland, also known as prostatic hypertrophy.
- kidney stones;
- general weakening of the body, its immune system;
- abuse of a catheter, used to drain urine in a hospital, for example.
A number of such pathogenic factors can significantly increase the likelihood of cystitis, resulting in pronounced symptoms, sometimes difficult to bear, such as:
- hematuria, or the presence of blood in the urine;
- frequent urination;
- intractable and unbearable discomfort and pain in the perineal area;
- a persistent feeling of fullness in the bladder and urinary tract;
- lack of appetite;
- a feeling of weakness throughout the body;
- burning sensation accompanying urination;
- severe nervousness and irritability;
- a feeling of severe anxiety and even anxiety;
- urinary incontinence;
- clouding of urine, change in its odor and color.
Cystenon – user and expert reviews highlighting its key benefits
The impact of cystitis on daily life can be significant, so prompt action is key once the first symptoms are detected. In addition, it is important to take measures to prevent its recurrence, a Cystenon is a reliable and recommended solution in this regard. Its effectiveness has been confirmed by positive feedback from users and experts, pointing out the significant advantages, in their opinion:
- use of all-natural ingredients;
- rapid relief of bladder discomfort;
- antiseptic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- increase the effectiveness of concurrently taken antibiotics used for the same condition;
- regulation of basic metabolic functions;
- reduction of the risk of recurrence of cystitis in the future;
- acting precisely at the site of health problems;
- effectiveness also on urethritis;
- almost 100% safe formulation with no side effects; the only possible and rare risk is an individual allergy to some component of the supplement, independent of the manufacturer;
- no negative effects on the function of the liver and other internal organs.
Cystenon – what active substances are responsible for its high effectiveness?
It is extremely important not to overlook any initial symptoms of cystitis and to take immediate action, including through the use of capsules Cystenon . The effectiveness of these capsules depends on a properly selected composition of natural and safe ingredients that do not cause any unwanted side effects. The manufacturer of this dietary supplement has taken all these aspects into account, and therefore each dose contains:
Vitamin B complex
That is, all B vitamins, which are even essential not only for the proper work of the urinary system, but also for general health. These water-soluble vitamins are characterized by many medicinal properties, so the manufacturer took care to include in the capsules all those belonging to this numerous group, which are:
- thiamine, vitamin B1, which protects the body from the effects of oxidative stress, strengthening the heart, circulatory system and nervous system;
- riboflavin, vitamin B2, without which mucous membranes could not function properly, protecting them from inflammation;
- niacin, vitamin B3, which strengthens immunity and facilitates detoxification of the entire body, not just the urinary system;
- pantothenic acid, vitamin B5, which plays an important role in the synthesis of numerous hormones, vitamins and cholesterol, and additionally helps rejuvenate mucous membranes;
- pyridoxine, vitamin B6, which is essential for the synthesis of antibodies, the production of red blood cells and the proper functioning of the heart and circulatory system;
- biotin, vitamin B7, which plays a key role in the absorption and assimilation of vitamin C, helping to regulate the functioning of many internal organs;
- folic acid, vitamin B9, needed not only by pregnant women, also essential for the synthesis of nucleic acids, thus regulating cell growth and reproduction;
- cobalamin, vitamin B12, involved in metabolic processes and the production of red blood cells.
Its importance for human health is immense; among other things, it is used as a powerful antioxidant, particularly effective in eliminating reactive oxygen species (ROS), also known as free radicals, from the body. Removal of free radicals is not the only beneficial feature of vitamin C, it also has other notable properties worth mentioning:
- lower risk of kidney failure;
- strong and studied anti-inflammatory effects;
- support for a weakened immune system, a natural firewall against infections;
- regulation of the level of “bad” fraction LDL cholesterol;
- active participation in the production of collagen, which, as a component of connective tissue, contributes to the mucous membranes of the bladder and other components of the urinary system;
- inhibiting the accumulation of excessive bacteria in the urine;
- regulation of blood pressure that is too high, prevention of cardiovascular diseases.
Birch tree leaf extract
Cystenon capsules for cystitis contain birch tree leaves (Betulae folium), a plant ingredient characterized by rich health-promoting properties. Birch bark and leaves are widely used in natural medicine due to their nutrient-rich composition. Birch contains flavonoids, organic acids, tannins, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, potassium, calcium, vitamin C and vitamin K, thanks to which it has effects:
- antiseptic, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory;
- antiviral and, most importantly, antibacterial, effective also against Escherichia coli bacteria, the very bacteria that cause cystitis;
- alleviating the sensation of all symptoms accompanying cystitis;
- diuretic, allowing the most effective removal of toxins lingering in the body;
- strengthening immunity;
- reducing the amount of water accumulating in various parts of the body.
Cranberry fruit extract
The manufacturer of this dietary supplement has recognized the medicinal, not just kitchen, properties of this small fruit, thanks to its nutrient-rich composition. Large-fruited cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) is full of active substances such as vitamin A, vitamin B1 (thiamine), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin C. They are supported by minerals such as phosphorus, magnesium, potassium and iron, and all these nutrients are responsible for cranberry’s diverse effects:
- antioxidant, removing free radicals;
- antibacterial, eliminating bacteria responsible for cystitis;
- diuretic and detoxifying, cleansing the urinary system;
- counteracting the formation of kidney stones;
- inhibiting the growth of cancer cells;
- reducing the amount of “bad” cholesterol and thus preventing heart disease;
- maintaining recommended blood glucose levels;
- anti-inflammatory, dealing also with cystitis.
Cystenon – how can you buy this powerful natural dietary supplement?
Are you tired of the frustrating symptoms that accompany cystitis? If so, consider buying the Cystenon dietary supplement. The capsules are 100% authentic and effective, and you can buy them directly from the manufacturer’s website , providing their best price on the market. Just fill out a short contact form with your name and phone number, and a manufacturer’s representative will quickly contact you to finalize the transaction.