Hair loss is a condition affecting an ever-increasing number of men, including those in our country. Also known as premature baldness, it is an extremely serious problem that should not be ignored, but must be started to counteract. Although the causes of hair loss can vary, the result remains the same, less and less hair on the head, stress and sometimes even depression. Fortunately, there is an effective solution in the form of Folicerin shampoo, which has only natural, plant-based active ingredients that combat most of the causes of hair loss.
Table of contents
- 1 What are the causes of hair loss that Folicerin shampoo helps combat?
- 2 What exactly is hair loss and what are the most common types of male pattern baldness?
- 3 What natural ingredients in Folicerin shampoo contribute to its effectiveness?
- 4 What are the prevailing opinions on the effectiveness and mechanism of action of Folicerin shampoo?
- 5 Where can you buy Folicerin modern hair loss shampoo?
What are the causes of hair loss that Folicerin shampoo helps combat?
If you are considering using Folicerin shampoo to combat hair loss, it is important to first identify the underlying factors that contribute to it. There are many of them, but fortunately, most of them can be effectively eliminated with the active ingredients contained in the shampoo. According to experts, including professional trichologists and dermatologists, the most commonly identified factors causing accelerated baldness are:
- a heavy and improperly balanced diet, poor in nutrients such as vitamins and minerals, quickly leading to a weakened hair structure that is prone to breakage and loss;
- inadequate hair care, resulting from neglect of hygienic practices such as infrequent shampooing and the use of inappropriate cosmetic products;
- hormonal disorders associated in men with disruptions in the secretion of testosterone, the male sex hormone, which thereby mutates into dihydrotestosterone (DHT) responsible for androgenetic alopecia;
- for high levels of cortisol, commonly referred to as the “stress hormone.”
- medications that have the side effect of weakening hair structure;
- genetic factors, an increased risk of baldness inherited from an older generation of the family;
- alcohol and compulsive smoking;
- sunbathing too long, which can also cause dangerous skin cancer.
What exactly is hair loss and what are the most common types of male pattern baldness?
At the same time, it is worth finding out what hair loss actually is and what types of baldness a sizable group of men of different ages are exposed to. The definition defines this condition as the sudden loss of a significant amount of hair in a short period of time. Of the many encountered forms of hair loss that a man may experience during his lifetime, the most common are:
- male pattern androgenetic alopecia, also known as AGA, which is characterized by the greatest hair loss mainly in the frontal and temporal regions.
- alopecia areata, which manifests as hairless patches in various areas of the scalp;
- alopecia resulting from physical trauma to the scalp or other co-morbidities.
What natural ingredients in Folicerin shampoo contribute to its effectiveness?
A key factor in the success of any treatment to prevent hair loss is its carefully selected composition. Shampoo Folicerin has a distinctive ingredient in the form of a gentle yet effective formula, developed by top experts using selected active ingredients. This unique blend has been tailored to the specific needs of men struggling with baldness. Most importantly, these active ingredients are all-natural, plant-derived and free of any unwanted side effects.
The Nano T-Growth Hair formula can be considered a breakthrough innovation because it effectively stops hair loss and promotes the growth of stronger, thicker hair at an accelerated rate. The formula was created using carefully selected doses of plant-based active ingredients, such as:
Ginseng root extract
Folicerin hair loss prevention shampoo contains the most important ingredient, which is ginseng root extract. This plant is famous for its properties, attributed to the numerous nutrients it contains, in particular, such as:
- vitamin A;
- three B vitamins: thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2) and cobalamin (B12);
- vitamin C, responsible for removing free radicals;
- vitamin E, deservedly known as the “vitamin of youth.”
- phenolic compounds;
- essential oils;
- numerous minerals: zinc, phosphorus, silicon, magnesium, manganese, molybdenum, potassium, sulfur, calcium and iron.
The content of these downright essential compounds enables ginseng root to strengthen and rebuild the damaged structure of hair. Moreover, it accelerates the rejuvenation process of weakened hair by acting directly on damaged hair follicles.
Black pepper seed extract
Black pepper, an exotic spice, is often used in both culinary recipes and natural healing practices. The constituents found in these small seeds, particularly piperine, an alkaloid found in the outer layer of the seeds, guarantee various health benefits. Not only do they help with weight loss by accelerating the burning of excess body fat, they also have a positive effect on brittle and fragile hair.
Folicerin shampoo contains black pepper extract, which is known to inhibit the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme. Overproduction of this enzyme leads to the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone, a harmful mutation that can irreparably damage hair follicles and roots. This is the root cause of androgenetic alopecia, as well as other related problems associated with accelerated and difficult-to-stop baldness.
Burdock root and leaf extract
The importance of plants in the daily care of hair prone to loss cannot be overstated. This made burdock extract also added to the shampoo as an additional source of ingredients essential for hair health, which include:
- a trio of vitamins: A, C and E;
- organic acids;
- plant sterols;
- phosphorus and sulfur mineral salts;
- inulin, which is a natural prebiotic.
The numerous health-promoting properties attributed to burdock include antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory effects. Also noteworthy is its highly positive effect on the scalp, helping to restoreits normal structure, deeply nourish it and improve microcirculation.
Licorice root extract
Another plant ingredient in Folicerin shampoo is licorice root extract. The healing properties of this plant, known since ancient times, also depend on its content of numerous valuable nutrients, which are:
- triterpene saponins;
- essential oils;
- glycyrrhizinic acid.
Licorice’s multiple benefits include its anti-inflammatory, antifungal and antibacterial properties. It is also an effective stimulant of the hair growth cycle as it accelerates the regeneration of damaged scalp cells, which is essential in preventing premature baldness.
NV Caffeine ECO
The formula of this shampoo also contains another unique blend of ingredients, including a distinct type of caffeine. Caffeine is encapsulated in tiny capsules embedded in biopolymer molecules more than 200 nm in diameter, and this feature increases its stability and effectiveness on hair. By strengthening weakened hair follicles, caffeine simultaneously promotes proper hair nutrition and facilitates microcirculation in the scalp. As a result, it creates an ideal environment that not only stops hair loss, but also stimulates rapid new hair growth.
What are the prevailing opinions on the effectiveness and mechanism of action of Folicerin shampoo?
The unique formula of the shampoo Folicerin was carefully developed to prevent premature hair loss in men. Its effectiveness in this regard and speed of action is matched only by its practically 100% safety of use, as evidenced by the positive reviews of satisfied users, who repeatedly emphasize the most important advantages:
- all-natural composition, free of any harmful artificial substances;
- in most cases, the absence of any side effects, but the manufacturer recommends checking in advance the possibility of possible allergic reactions to individual ingredients, for which it is not responsible;
- regular use of this shampoo leads to a reduction in hair loss, in up to 92% of men who used it;
- hair becomes fluffier, stronger and more manageable, its natural color and thickness are also improved;
- absence of hair breakage and split ends.
- inhibition of the natural aging process of both the hair and scalp, thus maintaining a more youthful appearance;
- improving skin microcirculation, which creates an optimal environment for new hair growth.
- To achieve optimal results, simply wash your hair with this shampoo five times a week.
Where can you buy Folicerin modern hair loss shampoo?
When you’re tired of finding new hair falling out, there’s a solution you can use immediately. The manufacturer of the innovative shampoo offers a way to combat these problems, and also facilitates its sale. To purchase this product, all you need to do is fill out the contact form found on its company website and choose one of the three available promotional packages:
- Basic package, which includes one piece of shampoo;
- the Standard package, which includes two pieces with an additional piece offered for free;
- the Optimal package, in which you can get up to three pieces with an additional three pieces offered for free.
Once an order is placed, its shipment takes place immediately and the package is delivered to the recipient within two business days. Various payment options are available, including bank transfer, credit card, or payment to the courier upon delivery. Folicerin Shampoo can also be shipped overseas, but payment must be made in advance.