NovuVita Femina is a composition of vitamins, extracts and bioelements designed for women planning to become pregnant. Thanks to its rich and precisely selected composition, it replenishes deficits of important components for moms-to-be and prepares the body for pregnancy. It improves fertility, supports hormonal balance and supports the female body in maintaining pregnancy. NovuVita Femina is an expedient choice if you are looking for a complete set of vitamins for moms-to-be in one tablet. The supplement contains folic acid, which is extremely important in the pre-pregnancy period, but this is only the first of a whole range of valuable ingredients. Why should you bet on NovuVita?
Table of contents
NovuVita Femina – effective help for ladies preparing for motherhood
Pregnancy is an extraordinary time when the body undergoes a series of rapid metamorphoses. The body of a pregnant woman has its own requirements, first of all, it should be systematically supplied with all nutrients. Just as important as the pregnancy period is the period before pregnancy. Already at this time we should take care of ourselves, if only through rest and increased intake of vitamins.
In order for the pregnancy period to run smoothly, the key organs and systems (including the endocrine, immune, sexual and cardiovascular systems) must function properly. Therefore, an extremely important issue for every mother-to-be is appropriate supplementation aimed at, on the one hand, strengthening the body and improving the work of organs, and on the other hand, preparing the body for conception and delivery of pregnancy and supporting the development of the fetus.
Such a comprehensively acting preparation for women intending to become mothers is NovuVita Femina. The supplement restores the balance in the body, cleanses the body of harmful substances, and at the same time actively supports the functions of the reproductive organs and increases the likelihood of conception.
How to perfectly prepare the body for pregnancy?
When planning offspring, it is worth paying special attention to the condition of your body. Regular, moderate physical activity, plenty of time spent outdoors, lack of stress, plenty of sleep and rest, not overworking and giving up stimulants are very important issues. Proper diet is also a priority for women who want to get pregnant.
Due to the fast pace of life, most of us lack the time to perfect our diets. This is why nutritional deficiencies, mainly vitamin and mineral deficiencies, are so common. They are particularly unfavorable for mothers-to-be. The Polish Gynecological Society recommends a whole range of vitamins and minerals (and their dosages), which should be supplemented as early as several months before the planned pregnancy.
Individual vitamins such as folic acid, vitamin D, vitamin B12 and minerals such as zinc, iron, selenium not only play a role in the menstrual cycle and the process of maturation of egg cellsova (and thus have a direct effect on fertility), but also have a protective function for genetic material and are necessary for normal fetal growth.
The most obvious way to systematically replenish important vitamins, minerals and phytochemicals for the mother-to-be is to stick to a healthy, varied, well-balanced diet. However, diet alone is not enough. It is worth noting that commonly available food in stores leaves much to be desired in terms of nutrient content. Products with a high degree of processing have almost no nutritional value at all, but unfortunately also foods considered healthy often have truncated compositions.
A healthy diet is therefore not enough, especially since for women trying to have a baby, the doses of particular ingredients, such as iron or folic acid, are higher than the standard doses for an adult.
An invaluable support for women planning pregnancy is NovuVita Femina. Supplementing with these pills, we do not have to worry about vitamin deficiencies that could negatively affect reproduction or embryo and fetal development. The product contains a set of vitamins recommended by doctors, including highly absorbable folic acid Quatrefolic.
NovuVita Femina – composition of multi-element tablets to facilitate pregnancy
Getting pregnant is sometimes not an easy task. Both in increasing fertility and in supporting the nesting and development of the embryo, NovuVita Femina pills will help. The product is equipped with as many as 11 ingredients that affect reproductive processes. 11 ingredients gathered in one tablet is a great convenience for women who do not like to take too many pills at once, instead preferring to use ready-to-use, multi-ingredient vitamin preparations that are comfortable to use.
NovuVita Femina active ingredients:
- Quatrefolic® folic acid – a special formula of folic acid, which, when taken systematically during the period of trying for a child, has a beneficial effect on the menstrual cycle and increases the likelihood of pregnancy. It improves the response of the ovaries to folliculotropic hormone (FSH) impulses and stimulates ovulation. It can increase the chance of conception by as much as 50%. What’s more, folic acid improves a woman’s nervous system and lowers the risk of neural tube defects in the fetus, as well as other birth defects. Folic acid also participates in the synthesis of nucleic acids, from which DNA is formed, and is involved in the formation of organs in the fetus and reduces the risk of miscarriage.
- Vitamin D – improving the work of the endocrine system, normalizes the menstrual cycle. Beneficially affects the process of ovulation. Reduces the risk of complications during pregnancy. It also strengthens the body’s immunity.
- Vitamin E – inhibits the aging process, helps keep the skin looking young longer, participates in cell and tissue repair processes. It has strong antioxidant properties, thanks to which it fights oxidative stress on cells. Positively influences ovarian function and ovulation.
- L-arginine – positively influences the development of ova, improves fertility by regulating the production of mucus in the uterus (so sperm can more easily reach the egg, which increases the chance of fertilization).
- Extract of mustard – a very rich source of iodine, a bio-element necessary for the synthesis of hormones, including. hormones responsible for the regularity of the menstrual cycle By improving the process of ovulation, it increases the likelihood of conception. It also affects the normal development of the fetus. Moreover, it regulates blood pressure, thus reducing the risk of miscarriage.
- Rosehip extract – is a rich source of well-absorbed vitamin C and flavonoids. It strengthens and revitalizes the body, increases immunity, has a positive effect on the condition of the skin, strengthens and seals blood vessels, inhibits the aging process. Showing strong antioxidant properties, it protects cells from damage. It also has a slight diuretic effect, thus stimulating the purification of the body from toxins.
- Selenium – a mineral component famous for its positive effect on the immune system. It also performs important tasks within reproductive functions. It improves fertility in both women and men. As a powerful antioxidant, it protects egg cells from damage caused by reactive oxygen species. Reduces the risk of miscarriage and nervous system defects in the fetus. It also promotes the development of follicles from which egg cells are formed.
- Zinc – improves the functioning of the immune system, while actively supporting the work of the sexual system. By normalizing the menstrual cycle and ensuring proper ovulation, it increases the likelihood of pregnancy.
- Iron – is responsible for the proper distribution of oxygen to all organs and tissues, affects the proper functioning of the immune system. Supports the production of hemoglobin and red blood cells, prevents anemia. It also has a positive effect on fertility. Iron supplementation is highly recommended for women trying to have a baby, since a deficiency of this element in the body can negatively affect ovulation.
- Vitamin B6 – supports the work of the nervous system. It positively affects mental well-being. It also supports the cardiovascular system and regulates sex hormones.
- Vitamin B12 – increases the number of egg cells, increases the chance of embryo implantation and reduces the risk of miscarriage. Takes care of the proper level of erythrocytes (red corpuscles) in the blood.
NovuVita Femina – effects of action
NovuVita Femina is a set of vitamins and minerals recommended for women planning pregnancy in one convenient tablet. A great advantage of the preparation is also the presence of additional ingredients in the form of extracts, which also increase the chance of pregnancy and strengthen the body overall. NovuVita is completely safe for health and contains only proven ingredients. It is an excellent option for women who:
- have trouble getting pregnant as a result of stress, age or other factors,
- have trouble with the regularity of their menstrual cycle,
- are struggling with low fertility due to past health turmoil, weakened immunity or hormonal disorders,
- are overtired, lacking energy, stressed and want to strengthen the body before pregnancy,
- eat irregularly or not completely healthy, have nutritional deficiencies and need a comprehensive set of vitamins and minerals to improve fertility.
The effects that will be obtained by systematically supplementing NovuVita Femina:
- improving fertility, increasing the likelihood of conception and pregnancy delivery by up to several tens of percent,
- supplying the body with folate and other components that affect the protection of DNA and the normal development of the fetus, reducing the risk of defects in the fetus,
- support for the nervous system of the woman and the fetus,
- regulating hormonal balance, stimulating ovulation, increasing the amount of fetal mucus,
- protecting egg cells and increasing the number of maturing egg cells,
- strengthening the body, increasing immunity,
- improving thyroid function,
- cleansing the body of toxins,
- improving the condition of blood vessels, normalizing blood pressure, improving heart function,
- increase the level of red blood cells,
- improving psychological functions.
NovuVita Femina – reviews
An important link in preparing for pregnancy is supplementation with the right product to improve fertility and supply the body with components important for the health of the woman and for the development of the fetus. NovuVita, according to customer reviews, is one of the best choices here. It has a richer composition than competing products, and, most importantly, it works effectively and multidirectionally.
Users emphasize that not only does it improve fertility, but also eliminates minor health problems, such as trouble with blood pressurepressure problems, weakness, lack of vitality, poor skin and hair condition, There is no need to reach for other preparations, just one tablet of NuvuVita is enough.
NovuVita Femina in the reviews of female users of the Internet is often presented as a top product among fertility preparations. There is no other so comprehensive, so well selected and so effective in action.
How to buy NovuVita Femina?
We can buyNovuVita Femina pills directly from the product manufacturer’s website . This is by far the easiest and safest way of transaction.
NovuVita Vir male fertility enhancement is also available for purchase. Learn more about the male version of NovuVita!