Pregnancy is an extraordinary time for a woman, and it also means that she needs to pay more attention to her own and her baby’s health, both physical and mental well-being. In order to meet these requirements, it is necessary to provide both mother and baby with the right balance of nutrients, vitamins and minerals. All of these essentials are included in a dual dietary supplement Prenatalin , whose natural composition ensures the safety of both the mother-to-be and her unborn child.
Table of contents
- 1 What does a woman expecting a baby need to do to take care of her and her baby’s health?
- 2 Prenatalin – positive reviews of its performance that can encourage use.
- 3 Prenatalin – which of its ingredients are particularly worth mentioning?
- 4 Where can I buy the Prenatalin dual supplement for women?
What does a woman expecting a baby need to do to take care of her and her baby’s health?
To ensure the well-being and optimal development of both herself and her unborn child, every mother-to-be should follow a set of key guidelines and follow the advice given by the attending physician. It is imperative that the mother-to-be prioritize the following and must:
- follow the preventive health care recommended by the attending physician, regularly check the condition of her teeth, immediately prevent infections and inflammation, avoid stress, get adequate sleepprovide appropriate doses of vitamins, minerals and other nutritional compounds, necessary not only for health, but also for the proper development of the child, and such components are contained in the Prenatalin capsules;
- ensure proper nutrition, and this includes avoiding certain foods, highly processed or raw semi-processed foods, meat, fish, raw as well as unpasteurized dairy products. Likewise, all stimulants are forbidden, not only alcohol or cigarettes, but also an excess of strong black coffee or tea, and the diet must include an adequate amount ofof vegetables, fruits, products containing healthy proteins and products made from whole-grain flour, a natural source of fiber;
- do not avoid a daily dose of exercise, preferably outdoors, and moderate physical activity, regular walks or special gymnastics for pregnant women is even advisable, capable of having a beneficial effect on the health of the future mother and her unborn child.
Prenatalin – positive reviews of its performance that can encourage use.
The effectiveness of the Prenatalin supplement kit is directly related to the composition, which we will present in a moment. When considering the purchase of this dietary supplement, it is worth taking into account the reviews it enjoys, and women satisfied with its performance emphasize such advantages as:
- safety of use, no side effects, but the manufacturer recommends checking in advance whether you are allergic to any component of the supplement, and is not responsible for individual allergic reactions;
- 100% natural formulation, without harmful chemicals, vegan-friendly, while free of artificial colors, preservatives, flavors or GMO;
- quick and easy absorption of all ingredients used;
- the dosage of only 3 capsules per day, allowing you to enjoy the full health effects obtained;
- the possibility of use not only by pregnant women, even 3 months before planning pregnancy, but also by those who are breastfeeding.
Prenatalin – which of its ingredients are particularly worth mentioning?
The effectiveness and speed of action of the dual dietary supplement Prenatalin can not be accused of anything, and these two factors are the result of the properly selected composition of the capsules. It is worth trusting them and taking care of the health of mother and child with the power of properly selected doses of such natural nutrients as:
A group of essential nutrients that play a key role in maintaining good overall health and mental well-being, performing unique functions in the body. These water-soluble vitamins used in this dietary supplement include:
- thiamine (B1), which has the ability to relieve neuropathic pain, accelerate wound healing and plays a role in the healing process;
- riboflavin (B2), which is an essential ingredient necessary for the normal growth and function of the nervous system and brain. It participates in the synthesis of neurotransmitters and serves as a source of energy;
- niacin (B3), involved in the production of hormones and DNA and needed for good health and growth of the baby;
- choline (B4), which prevents malformations, facilitates the transport of essential nutrients across the placenta, and supports the brain and nervous system;
- pyridoxine (B6), involved in supporting the absorption of various nutrients from food and in the production of blood cells;
- biotin (B7), which strengthens the immune system and takes care of strong hair, nails and healthy skin;
- cobalamin (B12), and its effects include the production of red blood cells, strengthening the child’s immune system and proper metabolism.
A compound extracted from the tissues of oily fish of marine origin. It is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential nutrients for the body, two of their fractions DHA and EPA. Both have been shown to carry various health benefits:
- are responsible for the proper formation of the brain and nervous system;
- condition the development of cognitive functions;
- are responsible for the retina and proper vision;
- support the cardiovascular system;
- strengthen the body’s natural immunity;
- minimize the risk of postpartum depression
- reduce possible inflammation.
Quatrefolic® is a patented formula of folic acid, also known as vitamin B9. What sets this biologically active variant apart is its enhanced absorption by the body and, as a result, it offers the following benefits:
- protects against the occurrence of birth defects and malnutrition of the developing fetus;
- reduces the likelihood of delivery before the expected date;
- plays an active role in the synthesis and repair of DNA;
- influences the normal development of the brain and spinal cord;
- is an important component in the production of red blood cells.
For Prenatalin capsules to work properly, you also need an adequate dose of calcium, in this case its unique formula extracted from calcareous marine algae. The action of this calcium is to:
- regulating the process of bone mineralization;
- supporting the work of the muscular system;
- preventing possible developmental delays in the fetus.
Aquamin™ Mg TG
A unique and innovative form of magnesium derived from seawater that is easily absorbed by the body. It is highly regarded by experts in the field and provides a wide range of health benefits, primarily such as:
- normalization and maintenance of electrolyte balance;
- maintenance of proper nerve conductivity;
- participation in the most important vital processes taking place in the human body.
Another ingredient is a unique, one might say novel, form of vitamin K, essential for the health of every pregnant woman, responsible for, among other things:
- protecting the fetus from potential defects of the heart and circulatory system;
- maintaining adequate levels of blood clotting;
- the course of bone mineralization processes.
Another key trace element that significantly contributes to the effects of Prenatalin is an easily absorbed form of selenium, which:
- reduces the likelihood of postpartum thyroiditis;
- the functionality of this important organ is increased;
- protection against miscarriage is increased;
- it is possible to support the growth and development of the nervous system and cerebral cortex.
Additional amounts of various vitamins and minerals
To ensure optimal health for both mother and baby, Prenatalin, a dietary supplement designed specifically for pregnant and breastfeeding women, contains additional amounts of key vitamins and minerals in its comprehensive formula, such as:
- vitamin A, responsible for normal vision, tissue growth and supporting the development of the fetus’ internal organs;
- Vitamin C, which eliminates dangerous free radicals, increases iron absorption and plays a key role in collagen production;
- vitamin D, essential for normal growth and functioning of both the skeletal and immune systems, preventing neurological disorders in children;
- Vitamin E, which plays a key role in reducing the likelihood of miscarriage and protecting cells from the harmful effects of oxidative stress;
- iron, a nutrient needed for hemoglobin production, reducing the risk of prematurity, low birth weight and hypoxia in newborns;
- chromium, needed to regulate blood glucose and lipid levels, providing protection against the potential development of gestational diabetes;
- zinc, responsible for facilitating the process of cell division in a correct and orderly manner, strengthening the nervous system and natural immunity;
- copper, also involved in the synthesis of red blood cells and neurotransmitters;
- manganese, essential for proper bone formation and immune system antibody production.
Where can I buy the Prenatalin dual supplement for women?
The capsules are available through the manufacturer’s corporate website , and to make a purchase you need to fill out the contact form there. You also need to choose from as many as three promotional packages, which differ not only in their attractive price, but also in the number of packages included in a given package. Shipping is carried out immediately after placing the order and reaches the recipient within a few business days, and it is also possible to send Prenatalin abroad.