Alcohol consumption is a serious problem that our society also faces. Each year, the number of Poles affected by alcoholism is growing, and they have to struggle with the consequences of this addiction. The consequences of excessive drinking are serious and can lead to significant deterioration of health and, in extreme cases, even death. Alcohol has a destructive effect on bodily functions and leads to damage to basic internal organs, such as the liver and pancreas. However, there is a solution to this problem in the form of capsules Reliver , helping to effectively combat the pernicious addiction that is alcoholism.
Table of contents
- 1 Alcoholism – what is this disease?
- 2 Compulsive drinking of alcohol – what negative consequences for health?
- 3 Which factors can influence the development of alcoholism?
- 4 Reliver – a composition, safe and natural, that you can trust
- 5 Reliver – fully deserved reviews praising its key benefits
- 6 Where and how can I purchase Reliver capsules?
Alcoholism – what is this disease?
Alcoholism is a social disease that is difficult to treat, consisting of temporary or even permanent addiction to ethyl alcohol, an ingredient of many drinks, wine, vodka or beer. The sufferer in many cases drinks practically every day, often even to the point of unconsciousness, and is unable to control it. Drinking also applies to the ever-popular beer, and it should be remembered that just one a day drunk regularly can mark the beginning of an addiction, having a destructive effect not only on the drinker, but also on his loved ones.
Compulsive drinking of alcohol – what negative consequences for health?
The consequences of alcohol consumption can be downright tragic for health, and the fight against this can be helped by the active substances that the Reliver dietary supplement contains. Specialists point to many health aspects in which ethanol wreaks the most havoc, and the scope of its destructive effects includes:
- thepancreas, responsible for the production of insulin, which regulates blood sugar levels, and under the influence of alcohol the rate of synthesis of this important hormone decreases;
- theliver, which can succumb to a number of conditions, steatosis, enlargement and swelling, inflammation and ultimately also cirrhosis, a disease with a high mortality rate;
- thecardiovascular system, primarily the heart at risk of heart attack, arrhythmia, bradycardia or tachycardia, ischemic and coronary artery disease. Alcohol, and in any form, can lead to blockage of blood vessels, atherosclerosis or venous congestion;
- thebrain and other parts of the nervous system, disrupting memory, concentration and cognitive function, leading to the development of dangerous physical illnesses such as stroke, or mental illnesses, including persecutory mania;
- the digestive system, and alcoholism manifests itself in heartburn, vomiting, diarrhea, bloating or painful constipation;
- adecrease in libido, both in women and men, who, under the influence of ethanol, can forget about a strong and long-lasting erection.
Which factors can influence the development of alcoholism?
The best cure for alcoholism is simply not to consume alcoholic beverages, and the possible negative effects of reaching for them will help combat the Reliver . However, before we reach for it, we should know what factors contribute to the increased risk of falling into this fatal addiction. It is caused by, among other things:
- the possibility of inheriting a tendency to drink from one’s parents or grandparents, although this theory still needs to be thoroughly investigated and is not fully confirmed;
- a life of stress, depression, and other ailments rooted in a weakened psyche, such as declining self-esteem or a lowering of one’s sense of worth by others;
- childhood accretions, being raised in a family where large amounts of alcohol were drunk, which in many people can cause emotional immaturity in adulthood. Equally often, the reason for alcoholism can be the desire to impress peers, and the amount of alcohol consumed begins to increase more and more rapidly.
Reliver – a composition, safe and natural, that you can trust
Dietary supplement Reliver with the power of its active ingredients helps to prevent many important health problems caused precisely by drinking alcohol. In each small, but potent in action capsule, you will find only natural ingredients of plant origin, responsible for both effectiveness and safety of use. There are virtually no side effects, the only risk being an individual allergy to an ingredient, and it uses such as:
Known not only for its culinary uses, but for its medicinal properties, also effective in cases of weakened health due to alcoholism. Responsible for this are the chlorogenic and coffee acids, flavonoids, saponins, bitters, mineral salts, polyphenols and phenolic compounds contained in it, giving thyme (Thymus vulgaris) properties:
- detoxifying, aiding in the removal of toxins and alcohol residues;
- anti-inflammatory, disinfectant and antibacterial;
- regulating digestive and metabolic processes;
- Antioxidant, enabling the reduction of free radicals;
- supporting liver and pancreas health;
- lowering blood pressure to safe levels.
Kudzu root extract
Reliver capsules also contain Kudzu root extract (Pueraria lobata), another rich source of numerous health-promoting substances. Among them are genistein, as well as saponins and minerals such as zinc, phosphorus, magnesium, calcium and iron. In addition, phenolic acids, amino acids and isoflavones are present in the extract, and all together contribute to the unique effects of Kudzu root:
- alleviating symptoms of alcohol psychosis;
- reduced desire to drink;
- reduction of feeling the negative effects of stress;
- higher levels of the responsible dopamine and serotonin, called the “happiness hormone”;
- maintenance of normal LDL cholesterol levels;
- lower activity of pathogenic free radicals;
- the absence of gastrointestinal disorders caused by drinking alcohol;
- maintenance of the correct amount of sugar in the blood and the correct response of the body’s cells to the action of insulin.
Licorice root extract
Even the ancients benefited from the extremely broad medicinal properties of licorice root (Glycyrrhiza), so it’s no surprise that it was also included in the formulation of the Reliver dietary supplement. This is facilitated by the presence of almost 400 active substances, the most important of which are B vitamins, flavonoids, polysaccharides, steroidal saponins and essential oils, which also give the plant its taste and smell. Thanks to them, licorice can boast of its action:
- comprehensive support for the digestive system weakened by alcohol;
- lower incidence of gastrointestinal disorders;
- anti-inflammatory and antibacterial, the latter of which allows it to simultaneously effectively fight the bacteria responsible for stomach ulcers;
- a shielding effect on liver and pancreatic cells, which protects not only from the destructive effects of alcohol, but also from oxidative stress;
- better healing of damage to mucous membranes, especially the digestive tract;
- more efficient removal of all toxins from an alcohol-poisoned body.
Milk thistle extract
Derived from spotted thistle (Silybum marianum), the extract is the last ingredient in Reliver capsules worth a wider introduction. Like the previous plants, it is also an important source of nutrients, providing the body weakened by drinking with vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, tannins, mucilages, organic acids, Omega-3 acids, phytosterols, flavonoids and, most important, silymarin. Such a composition means extremely broad health-promoting properties:
- accelerating the regeneration of cells forming the liver and pancreas subjected to prolonged alcohol exposure;
- detoxifying, cleansing especially these two important internal organs, restoring their normal functioning;
- antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, also protecting against liver and pancreatic cancer; and antioxidant, reducing the effects of free radicals on the body;
- minimizing the risk of many liver diseases, steatosis, inflammation or the most dangerous cirrhosis;
- protecting against the formation of stones in the gallbladder;
- allowing to maintain a non-threatening blood glucose level, which is extremely important in the prevention of diabetes;
- reducing digestive disorders, including heartburn and flatulence;
- responsible for the work of the heart muscle and the unimpeded functioning of other elements of the cardiovascular system.
Reliver – fully deserved reviews praising its key benefits
A supplement with such a composition as Reliver boasts, fully deserves the positive reviews and ever-growing popularity among users who want to support the fight against their alcohol disease with it. Thanks to its active ingredients, the chances of a complete recovery from addiction increase, and the most important advantages of these capsules, also pointed out by specialists in alcoholism treatment, are:
- high effectiveness, especially when combined with professionally conducted anti-alcohol therapy, such as in the AA movement;
- natural, 100 percent plant-based composition, composed of plants commonly used in herbal medicine;
- comprehensive support of the alcohol-damaged liver and pancreas and protection of their cells from diseases caused by this addiction;
- thorough detoxification of the entire body;
- support of the psyche weakened by addiction and perceptibly better mental well-being;
- no side effects, with the only exception being allergies to the ingredients, depending on the individual body’s preferences;
- the small dosage necessary to achieve the full effects of the supplement, just 1 small capsule per day.
Where and how can I purchase Reliver capsules?
It is definitely worth dealing with alcoholism once and for all, and Reliver capsules, which can be purchased through the website of their manufacturer. It also distributes them, so you can be sure, and one hundred percent sure, that you will always get an authentic and fully effective product at the most competitive price, very often promotional.
The purchase itself is very simple, for this you need to fill out the contact form located on the website, providing only your name and phone number. A company representative will contact you to discuss the remaining formalities of your order, such as the number of packages to be ordered, your preferred payment method and shipping options, either within our country or abroad.