Problems with digestion, bad mood, pain in the abdominal cavity and headaches, a metallic taste in the mouth and other ailments can be caused by the excessive expansion of fungi in the body. In order to restore the natural balance, it is worth reaching for a diet supplement effectively fighting the uncontrolled fungal overgrowth, and thus preventing the negative health consequences of mycosis development.
Table of contents
What is mycosis of the digestive system?
Fungi Candida albicans belonging to the group of yeasts are the cause of many cases of candidiasis. Although they belong to the physiological flora of the gastrointestinal tract and occur naturally in most healthy people, under certain conditions they begin to multiply rapidly.
Then they take over domination over other components of bacterial flora, they absorb nutrients and secrete toxic products of metabolism. This kind of mycosis is called candidiasis of the digestive system. It is the easier to control, the earlier we undertake the fight against the fungal overgrowth.
Symptoms of candidiasis are usually very annoying. As a result, we have to deal not only with a disruption of the digestive process, the occurrence of diarrhea and constipation alternately, pain, nausea, intolerance to certain foods, a metallic taste in the mouth or plaque on the tongue, but also the adverse impact on other organs and systems.
Candidiasis can lead to skin lesions and nervous system disorders in the form of problems with sleep and concentration, lowered mood and chronic fatigue. The longer the fungal expansion in our bodies continues, the more severe and dangerous the symptoms become. Candida fungi can even lead to such a weakening of the intestinal walls that there is a life-threatening leakage of substances into the abdominal cavity.
How to deal with fungal invasion in the body?
These insidious microorganisms begin to threaten us in certain conditions, for example, as a result of food poisoning, or more often as a result of intestinal sterilization, among others due to taking antibiotics. Finally, like any other mycosis, candidiasis attacks when the body’s immunity is weakened .
Therefore one should on one hand use antibiotics wisely, combining this kind of treatment with taking probiotics, on the other hand limit carbohydrates, which are food for fungi. You should also enrich your diet with foods rich in fiber – whole grain bread, bran, groats, legumes, root vegetables, fruits.
If we have reason to believe that Candida albicans are the cause of our health and wellness problems, it would also be advisable to reach for a specific like CandiDie Forte. It is a natural ally in the fight against fungi. The point is that the treatment or prevention of candidiasis should be combined with the restoration of the body’s immunity, and these are the functions of the mentioned preparation. Its composition is based only on substances of plant origin known for their fungicidal properties.
CandieDie Forte – composition and effects of the supplement
The unique formula of the specific product consists of the following substances:
- Garlic – It is called a natural antibiotic, immune-boosting, antifungal and antibacterial, rich in vitamins, minerals, flavonoid compounds and amino acids. It has a wide range of health-promoting properties, not only does it kill fungi and strengthen immunity, but also protects the heart and circulatory system, aids digestion and lowers cholesterol, minimizes the risk of cancer. Consumed not raw, but in the form of a supplement, it helps avoid bad breath.
- Oregano – A plant associated mainly with an aromatic spice, it has, apart from culinary value, strong antibacterial and fungicidal properties. It contains B vitamins, vitamin C and K, minerals and flavonoids, significantly supports the digestive system and aids weight loss.
- Large cranberry – It is a rich source of vitamin C and polyphenols, it also contains B group vitamins and important elements such as potassium, calcium, sodium, iron, phosphorus. Known primarily as a natural remedy for urinary tract disorders, it also has fungicidal properties, aids metabolism and cleanses the body.
- Purple coneflower – Otherwise echinacea, increases organism’s resistance to fungi, including yeasts, as well as bacterial and viral infections, that is why extract from this plant is very often used in treatment of fungal diseases. Additionally, by stimulating the secretion of digestive juices, it speeds up metabolism, stimulates regeneration processes, has an anti-inflammatory, diastolic and analgesic effect.
- Grapefruit – It is an ally of health and vitality. It actively supports the fight against harmful bacteria, fungi, viruses and parasites. It boosts immunity and stimulates the process of cleansing from toxins.
CandieDie Forte – product opinions
The supplement is very popular among customers, especially that mycosis of the digestive system is becoming a more and more frequent problem.
Among the opinions posted on the Internet, positive ones dominate, and people who have taken CandieDie Forte particularly appreciate its composition. Many people emphasize that Candidie Forte it is the first preparation which helped to rebuild immunity in real life and effectively neutralize fungi infesting the body.
Instead of buying individual antifungal ingredients, in this case we have everything that is most effective available in one capsule.
Although the supplement is not cheap, but it gives a guarantee of quality and effectiveness. In addition, buying directly through the manufacturer’s website, you can take advantage of attractive discounts.