Hair loss shampoo is not the same as hair loss shampoo – both in terms of ingredients and prices. Here are some of the leading shampoos for male hair loss, from the cheapest to the most expensive.
- Dermena Men – Shampoo against hair loss for men. Price – about 4 – 5 $. The preparation is based on the active molecule Regen7, which includes a metabolite of vitamin PP and a natural substance present in the extract of brown algae. Shampoo Dermena Men also contains a complex of plant extracts, panthenol and biotin. The active substances stimulate blood supply to the scalp, contribute to strengthening hair structures and stimulate hair growth.
- Seboradin Men – hair loss shampoo for men. Price – about 7 – 8 $. The basis of the preparation is a unique complex of three active substances that nourish hair, inhibit excessive hair loss, prevent shrinkage of hair follicles and accelerate hair growth.
- Aplecin Caffeine – a shampoo for hair growth based on active caffeine. Price – ca. $10. Caffeine contained in the product stimulates blood circulation in the scalp, strengthens hair bulbs and activates them to produce new, healthy hair. The Aplecin shampoo is also available in the Double Effect Caffeine version (for about $15). It is an anti-hair loss and dandruff product in one.
- Dermaheal – an advanced shampoo for hair loss. Price – about $ 30. This shampoo contains active hair growth factors (biomimetic peptides). In addition, its composition includes: hydrolyzed keratin proteins, hydrolyzed silk proteins, arginine, biotin, soybean oil, lecithin, plant extracts. Thanks to its advanced formula, the shampoo activates hair stem cells, strengthens hair bulbs and hair follicles, inhibits hair loss and enhances hair growth.
- Revita – shampoo with a unique, rich formula, which prevents hair loss and strongly stimulates hair growth. Price – about $ 40. Due to the ability of the preparation to block the harmful hormone DHT for hair follicles, Revita shampoo is recommended for people suffering from androgenetic alopecia. The main ingredients are: copper peptides, apple-derived procyanidin, ketaconazole, organic sulfur (MSM), amino acids, tea extract Rooibos, L-carnitine tartrate, caffeine, oil Emu, biotin.
Revita shampoo stands out from other shampoos for hair loss with its exorbitant price, but its high ability to inhibit hair loss and enhance hair growth are undoubtedly a great compensation. The best results are obtained while using Revita shampoo and Profolan dietary supplement – in this configuration, the preparations can inhibit hair loss even at an advanced stage.