90 % of people who suffer from hair loss reach for oral medication and dietary supplements. Since the weakening of…
Do hair loss ampoules work? Without a doubt, everything depends on the cause of excessive hair loss and the severity…
Although direct contact with fresh nettle may result in severe burns, it is certainly a plant you can like. Nettle’s…
Aloe vera is an easy-to-grow potted plant with an interesting, somewhat cactus-like appearance that is definitely worth having on your…
Platelet rich plasma therapy is considered a revolutionary method of eliminating various beauty defects. The treatment is also applied in…
Nothing is probably more precious to a human being than health. Lifelong healthcare is what one cannot forget. Different as they are, both physical and mental health is equally important.
A daily dose of activity
The byword „a healthy mind in a healthy body” best explains why there is a close connection between physical and mental health. For many generations across the centuries, physical activity has been considered the best way to achieve such harmony. Give up watching TV or using a computer and go outside instead. A short walk every day will surely make one feel much better. There is no need to take up professional sports. Every form of physical activity benefits the body and is especially good for:
- heart and circulatory system; it prevents many serious diseases, heart attacks, strokes, atherosclerosis, or hypertension;
- the musculoskeletal system; it increases the strength and endurance of muscles, bones, and joints, which would protect from injury in the future; also, it allows to perform activities requiring great physical effort;
- the endocrine system; it protects from hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, and Hashimoto’s disease which is especially dangerous;
- the digestive system; physical activity should always be paired with a healthy diet which will speed up the metabolism and thus facilitate fat burning;
- the nervous system, especially the brain; physical activity improves the brain oxygenation which improves concentration and develops cognitive abilities;
Take care of the soul
Physical fitness, as important as it is, needs to go hand in hand with long-term mental health. Our brain is an extremely complex mechanism that requires a constant supply of adequate nutrients to ensure that it works smoothly all the time. Such nutrients are also crucial for physical health, which is why a proper diet is so important. Choosing foods each day that are rich in vitamins and minerals is the best way for your body to get what it needs to be healthy. Therefore, herbs, fruit, and vegetables should be included in your diet. Plant extracts are often on the ingredient list of beneficial dietary supplements. Our soul also needs to foster both business and personal relationships. Sometimes, however, you would want to put too much work and socializing aside. The brain needs to have a daily dose of rest and regeneration. Intensive mental effort must be followed by calming down and regenerating the body. To achieve that, undisturbed seven-to-eight-hour sleep is necessary. Sleeping disorders or difficulty with falling asleep is a common problem that can be combated with natural methods or plant-based pills, recommended by specialists. All of that would let us live boldly, enjoying good mental and physical health, regardless of all the obstacles we encounter along the way.