Nicotine Free is a capsule formula that is a clever way to help you stop smoking. It is an effective alternative to the well-known anti-smoking drugs, but it works differently – it reduces the desire for a cigarette, and at the same time stimulates detoxification of the body. It allows you to quickly get rid of nicotine, it makes your body clean and we, thoroughly detoxified, can start enjoying ourselves. Thanks to its properties, Nicotine Free significantly facilitates the transition through the difficult period of nicotine withdrawal.
Table of contents
How to get rid of cigarettes?
Although every smoker is aware that long-term smoking leads to the development of many diseases, such as emphysema, hypertension, coronary heart disease, atherosclerosis, cancer (including lung, oesophagus, mouth, pancreas), bronchial asthma or stomach ulcers, this knowledge is not a strong enough incentive to quit in most cases.
Some people simply don’t want to stop smoking, despite the risk of health problems and the large sums of money that disappear from their wallets. However, there is also a large group of people for whom the financial and health consequences of smoking are such that they would like to say goodbye to their habit in theory, but in practice find it difficult to do so.
It can be tough at first, but remember that as the weeks and months go by and you don’t smoke, you’ll feel better and better. If we are really determined to quit, we have half the success. The other half is the ability to cope with nicotine withdrawal syndrome, which appears in addicts after they stop providing their body with nicotine.
It is not easy to cope with an intrusive desire to smoke a cigarette and a number of other withdrawal symptoms, such as irritability, nervous tension, mood drop or sleep disorders (e.g. insomnia, shallow, short sleep, problems with falling asleep). A dietary supplement can be an invaluable aid in alleviating nicotine cravings and at the same time calming and antistressing.
One of such measures is a Nicotine Free – a modern supplement that reduces the physical and mental ailments associated with smoking cessation, protecting us from returning to cigarettes.
I WANT TO BECOME NICOTINE FREE!
Nicotine Free composition
In the process of quitting smoking, it is important not only to be constantly motivated but also to develop new habits, e.g. reaching for chewing gum or small (diet!) snacks instead of a cigarette, keeping your hands and head occupied when the urge to smoke arises, limiting coffee or alcohol if accompanied by smoking, avoiding places where smoking takes place. It is also important to learn how to relax and cope with stress and nervous tension in a different way than smoking.
Another thing we can do for ourselves is to cleanse our body and mind of nicotine – the faster we detox our body, the faster our mood will rise and the less we will feel nicotine cravings. The Nicotine Free dietary supplement has been equipped with natural substances known for their effectiveness, which accelerate a thorough detox of the body.
It’s worth taking a closer look at all the ingredients. Here they are:
- Chicory – the extract from this plant has a calming, anti-stress effect, stabilizes the nervous system and inhibits nicotine cravings; it also improves the functioning of the liver and kidneys, thanks to which our body gets rid of toxins more efficiently.
- African mango – strengthens the nervous system, improves mood and brain function, is useful in alleviating nicotine craving. It is rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, comprehensively supports health, supports detoxification of the body, has a beneficial effect on metabolism and suppresses appetite.
- Glukomannan – a highly effective form of dietary fiber. It helps regulate the work of the digestive system disrupted after quitting smoking. Stimulates intestinal motility, eliminates constipation and stomach problems. Prevents weight gain after stopping smoking. It has the ability to swell in the stomach, eliminates unpleasant sucking and feeling of hunger, thus protecting us from constant reaching for food.
- Chromium – reliable in regulating blood sugar levels and suppressing appetite (especially for sweets).
- Green tea – a specialist in stimulating the body to remove toxins, including nicotine and other substances accumulated in the body as a result of smoking. In addition, green tea strengthens and revitalizes the body, increases resistance to stress, has a beneficial effect on the nervous system and improves mood. Using a green tea supplement guarantees a faster return to good health, a radiant appearance and well-being.
Nicotine Free effects
By taking Nicotine Freewe build ourselves a strong protective barrier against the persistent symptoms of nicotine withdrawal. The supplement suppresses the desire for a cigarette and improves our mood. At the same time, it intensively stimulates the process of eliminating nicotine from the body.
What we can gain by quitting smoking with Nicotine Free:
- no nicotine craving;
- No nervous tension, irritability, feelings of anxiety;
- mood stabilization, increased resistance to stress;
- no weight gain;
- reduced desire for both cigarettes and their substitutes such as sweets;
- more energy and good mood;
- quicker return to a nice, healthy look.
Nicotine Free – opinions
People who have decided to use Nicotine Free are of the opinion that it is much easier to quit smoking. According to them, the preparation stimulates the body to quit smoking very noticeably and effectively. According to many opinions, its strength Nicotine Free is that it does not try to “trick” the body like gums, nicotine or citisine lozenges; instead, it naturally stimulates the body to get rid of nicotine and eliminate unpleasant withdrawal symptoms.
Regardless of whether the respondents quit smoking right away or gradually reduced it and finally stopped altogether, they all agree that the supplement makes quitting smoking much easier.