Prostoxalen is a rich specification helpful in fighting annoying symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia, a common male ailment affecting a significant number of men over 50. Its characteristic symptoms, i.e. notorious problems with urination, pain and problems in sexual life, are the cause of discomfort felt almost at every step and deterioration in the quality of life.
Table of contents
- 1 What for prostate, or how to deal with benign prostatic hyperplasia?
- 2 Benign prostatic hyperplasia is a common ailment of men
- 3 Benign prostatic hyperplasia – symptoms and causes
- 4 Prostoxalen – the intense power of a complex of herbs
- 5 Prostoxalen – the composition of the preparation
- 6 Prostoxalen effects. Why should you use the supplement and how to dose it?
- 7 Prostoxalen – user opinions
What for prostate, or how to deal with benign prostatic hyperplasia?
Although there is a number of medicines available on the market for prostate hypertrophy, but they do not always turn out to be an effective rescue for men’s problems. Many men also prefer natural solutions and are not interested in synthetic specifics available on prescription. That’s why a lot of popularity is recently enjoyed by non-prescription prostate preparations based on herbal ingredients.
There is a group of medicinal plants that with great effectiveness improve the work of the prostate, inhibit its growth and improve the functioning of the urinary tract, thus relieving unpleasant discomfort. Prostoxalen capsules are packed with some of the most well-known and effective herbal substances that are helpful in fighting the symptoms of prostate hypertrophy. It is worth taking, especially since it also contains several valuable antioxidants that slow down the aging process and protect the body as a whole.
Benign prostatic hyperplasia is a common ailment of men
The prostategland is a small gland belonging to the genitourinary system, present only in male organisms. It is responsible for production of seminal fluid, which along with sperm is a component of sperm.
The shape of the prostate resembles a walnut, it is located in the pelvis minor, directly under the bladder and at the same time above the anterior wall of the rectum. Through the central part of the prostate runs the urethra.
The specific structure and location of the prostate makes that when its work is disturbed and the gland grows, there is an increased pressure on the urethra and the bladder. At the same time with prostate hypertrophy, inflammation of the urinary tract is very common. Therefore, it is the various symptoms from the urinary system that are a sign of a diseased prostate.
Benign prostatic hyperplasia – symptoms and causes
The most common ailment of the prostate gland is benign prostatic hyperplasia. Less common conditions include acute prostatitis, chronic prostatitis and prostate cancer.
Benign prostatic hyperplasia is, simply put, a consequence of the natural processes of aging and menopause, as well as hormonal fluctuations occurring in this context. There is a decrease in male sex hormones (testosterone), while there is no decrease in the concentration of estrogen, as well as conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
Such hormonal changes are the cause of proliferation of connective tissue cells, glandular cells and muscle cells of the prostate, which results in enlargement of the gland.
Additional factors that increase the risk of prostate hypertrophy are: high excess weight or obesity, unhealthy diet, sedentary lifestyle, persistent high level of toxins in the body, smoking, alcohol abuse, genetic conditions.
Symptoms of prostate hypertrophy are mainly related to the functioning of the urinary tract, but not only. Very often problems with prostate cast a shadow on sexual life, they also cause deterioration of both physical and mental well-being.
The main symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia:
- problem with starting to urinate,
- feeling of incomplete emptying of the bladder, inability to urinate until the end,
- persistent pressure on the bladder, need for frequent visits to the toilet,
- trouble holding urine,
- waking up frequently at night to pass urine,
- weak urine stream,
- slow, low urine stream,
- dribbling stream of urine,
- pain when passing urine,
- intermittent stream of urine,
- urinary retention,
- straining to pass urine,
- backed-up urine resulting in frequent inflammation and urinary tract infections,
- decreased libido,
- trouble getting and keeping a full erection,
- lowered mood,
- depressive states,
Prostoxalen – the intense power of a complex of herbs
There is no doubt that prostate hypertrophy is one of the most troub lesome ailments that interferes with virtually every area of life. For many men dealing with benign prostate hypertrophy, often virtually their entire lives revolve around this health problem. There is no wonder. Feeling constant pressure on the bladder or not being able to urinate normally, feeling pain and discomfort in the urinary tract, it is impossible to function normally, enjoy life to the fullest or perform everyday tasks fully effectively.
That is why it is so important for people with benign prostatic hypertrophy to take prophylactic measures by systematically using herbal remedies that facilitate urination, supporting the functioning of the genitourinary system and protecting the prostate gland and improving its functioning.
Prostoxalen is one of the richest formulations in terms of ingredients to meet all of these tasks. It comprehensively supports prostate health and reduces unpleasant symptoms, in addition to strengthening the entire male body.
Both in inhibiting prostate growth and in reducing persistent symptoms, effective help is provided by plant extracts used regularly, which regulate hormonal functions and support the work of the prostate gland. Another valuable support are antioxidants, which protect cells from damage and mutations and delay the aging process. Both groups of ingredients are present in Prostoxalen capsules.
Prostoxalen – the composition of the preparation
A wide range of active ingredients, including 5 of the most effective herbs for the prostate, is a big advantage of Prostoxalen capsules. How do the individual elements of this preparation work?
- Sabal palm – has a positive effect on male hormone management, including improving the concentration of natural testosterone in the body and decreasing the activity of the enzyme responsible for the transformation of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone. Thus, it inhibits the growth of the prostate. It can also reduce its volume. It also fights inflammation, reduces swelling, improves prostate function and reduces urethral pressure. Consequently, it facilitates urination, eliminates discomfort and relieves lower abdominal pain. It also improves sexual function, enhances libido and improves sperm quality.
- Pumpkin seeds – known for many centuries as an effective remedy for prostate problems. It not only prevents further enlargement of the prostate gland, but also helps in restoring its original size. This is due to the ability of pumpkin seeds to regulate the levels of male hormones in the body and block the conversion of testosterone into DHT. At the same time as improving the work of the prostate, pumpkin seeds have a beneficial effect on the urethra and bladder. They support the process of emptying the bladder, fight inflammation, eliminate urinary tract infections. They also have positive influence on fertility.
- Large cranberry – improves functioning of urinary system. Showing diuretic properties, it facilitates emptying the bladder. It prevents infections by inhibiting the attachment of bacteria to the walls of the urinary tract and stimulating their removal. It also lowers the pH of urine, which makes it difficult for microorganisms to colonize the urinary tract.
- Willowbush – takes care of the proper functioning of the prostate and inhibits its growth. Facilitates urination (normalizes urine stream, prevents incomplete emptying of the bladder, reduces the frequency of visits to the toilet). Through its diuretic effect, it supports the process of removing toxins from the body.
- Lycopene – an organic compound from the group of carotenoids, a natural pigment responsible for the red color of tomatoes. It is also a powerful antioxidant with a very beneficial effect on our body. It fights free radicals, protects cells from damage, slows down the aging process, strengthens the body, improves immunity, reduces inflammation and reduces the risk of many diseases, e.g. cardiovascular diseases, osteoarthritis and cardiovascular diseases. Nettle protects cells from damage by slowing down the aging process, strengthens the body, improves immunity, reduces inflammation and reduces the risk of many diseases, such as cardiovascular diseases, macular degeneration and cancer (including prostate cancer).
- Nettle – blocks the DHT hormone in the body, thus preventing prostate growth. It has a diuretic effect, which supports the bladder and urethra and improves the comfort of urination (improves the flow of urine, prevents urinary retention and the phenomenon of intermittent or dribbling stream). Moreover, nettle is one of the best herbs for strengthening the entire body, protecting and nourishing cells and tissues and cleansing toxins.
- Vitamins and Min erals – A set of vitamins and minerals to support prostate health and boost immunity. Zinc guards normal sexual function and helps regulate hormone levels. Vitamin E, showing strong antioxidant properties, revitalizes and rejuvenates the body, protects cells from oxidative stress, inhibits inflammation and reduces the risk of civilization diseases. Vitamin B6 improves the work of the nervous system, has a beneficial effect on blood pressure and the immune system, improves mental well-being. Manganese improves the condition of bones and muscles and has a positive effect on libido and sexual performance.
Prostoxalen effects. Why should you use the supplement and how to dose it?
Prostoxalen is an effective, richly formulated and easily accessible prostate support product. It naturally regulates male hormone levels, prevents prostate enlargement and eliminates the unpleasant symptoms associated with prostate hypertrophy. The supplement can be purchased easily online without the need to show a doctor’s prescription. The capsules should be taken 2 times a day with plenty of water.
The effects that Prostoxalen gives by taking the capsules systematically:
- better work of the urinary tract,
- increase of urine flow,
- elimination of incomplete emptying of the bladder and intermittent urine stream,
- reduced frequency of visits to the toilet (including night visits),
- no continuous urge to push on the bladder,
- no uncontrolled urine leakage,
- reduction of pain and burning sensations,
- reduction of urinary tract infections,
- better work of the endocrine system, less risk of further prostate growth,
- better work of the entire body and efficient elimination of toxins from the system,
- better immunity,
- strengthening of the body, greater vitality,
- better sexual performance,
- better mood and mental condition.
Prostoxalen – user opinions
Prostoxalen is a modern herbal preparation that proves that with regular use of herbal remedies, you can get excellent results in the fight against benign prostatic hyperplasia. Great relief from urinary problems and better quality of daily life – such comments are often made about Prostoxalen capsules. The reviews about this supplement also concern the sexual sphere. According to many users, libido has returned to normal, and the problem with getting and maintaining a full erection is a thing of the past.