The fight against the signs of aging and the desire to maintain a youthful appearance for as long as possible is an eternal dream of millions of people of both sexes. Today, with the help of modern technologies, thanks to which we obtain more and more perfect dietary supplements and cosmetics to rejuvenate the skin, and using natural substances known for their health-promoting properties in this area. One of them is Re:nev Skin, a powerful formula developed under the guidance of eminent specialists in medicine, cosmetology and dermatology.
Table of contents
What is Re:nev Skin?
Closed in a convenient to swallow capsule, a condensed dose of the most valuable ingredients works on multiple levels and contributes significantly to improving the condition of skin, hair and nails.
Hyaluronic acid, collagen, biotin, vitamin C, zinc and selenium are primarily designed to protect skin cells from the destructive effects of oxidative stress, its purification from toxins and a proper level of skin hydration.
This comprehensive approach to the aging process makes Re:nev Skin is one of the few such effective and safe specifications for rejuvenation and fighting wrinkles.
What’s more, you will not find here any unnecessary filling ingredients, because the whole has been composed so as to maximize the power of natural rejuvenating substances. It is worth reaching for this specification not only to eliminate wrinkles and give freshness to the skin, but also for preventive purposes, if we want to take care of our appearance both now and in the future. It is known that each of us will grow old, but the point is to make it happen as late as possible. Besides, taking care of our skin will ensure us a beautiful appearance even at an advanced age.
What is oxidative stress?
Free radicals, i.e. free oxygen atoms are formed as a result of respiration and metabolism processes and are a natural phenomenon, harmless for the body if there is a balance between them and equally natural antioxidants.
Unfortunately, the modern lifestyle contributes to the formation of excessive amounts of free radicals in relation to the insufficient amount of antioxidants. Disturbance of this delicate balance leads to the appearance of oxidative stress. This in turn causes cell damage and can be the cause of many diseases such as cardiovascular disease, cancer, diabetes, Alzheimer, also accelerates the aging process and worsens the condition of the body.
Unfortunately, in many cases we ourselves contribute to the imbalance between free oxygen atoms and antioxidants. Factors which increase the level of free radicals and antioxidant deficiency include such phenomena as polluted environment, smoking and excessive alcohol consumption, living in constant stress, too intensive sunbathing, inadequate diet, poor in antioxidants.
Antioxidants and other substances in the fight against skin ageing – Re:nev Skin composition
In the past, antioxidants were used primarily to prevent oxidation, or the deterioration of the contents of a product. Today, however, they are a powerful weapon against free radicals, protecting the skin and improving its condition. If, in addition, the supplement is enriched with substances having a significant effect on the condition and appearance of the skin, we can be sure that it is well cared for.
For these reasons, the composition of Re:nev Skin includes:
- Hyaluronic acid, called the elixir of youth. It occurs naturally in the body, in the highest concentration in the skin, and its task is to bind water and connect collagen fibers. Deficiencies of hyaluronic acid, which appear with time, cause gradual degeneration of tissues and skin aging. With the ability to connect collagen fibers and retain water molecules, providing the body with this substance in the form of dietary supplements or cosmetics means additional hydration of the skin, its regeneration and nourishment, increasing its elasticity and firmness, and in effect slowing the aging process. No wonder that hyaluronic acid is now used in numerous skin care cosmetics and oral preparations.
- Collagen, a biologically active protein that plays a huge role in many vital processes, including those responsible for the condition of connective tissue and skin. As the body loses the ability to rebuild collagen with age, the skin gradually becomes less firm and elastic and drier, wrinkles and discolourations appear. Disturbances in collagen metabolism are also manifested by the appearance of cellulite. The quality of hair and nails also decreases. Appreciating the importance of this substance, collagen has long been used in cosmetics and oral rejuvenating preparations. W Re:nev Skin The most valuable variety of this substance, which is marine collagen, has been used. It is a water-soluble substrate obtained from the connective tissue of fish, more similar to human collagen and better absorbed than other varieties.
- Biotin, or vitamin B7. This component is essential for metabolic processes taking place inside the cells. It has a significant impact on the level of keratin, i.e. the building element of skin, hair and nails. Thus it affects their condition, also moisturizes, reduces wrinkles, minimizes bags under the eyes, brightens the complexion. It also has anti-seborrheic properties.
- Vitamin C is so irreplaceable for the body that its deficiency can lead to extremely serious disease consequences. It is also very important for the skin, because it has very strong antioxidant properties, in addition, it participates in the synthesis of collagen. Thanks to it the skin retains its firmness and elasticity, vitamin C also improves and evens out the complexion colour, finally it protects the skin against harmful external factors, for example UV radiation.
- Zinc. An element whose importance for the appearance of the skin has been known for many centuries. It is a very strong antioxidant which helps to keep the skin in good condition by smoothing it, giving a healthy colour, cleansing and closing pores, regenerating damage and finally regulating sebum secretion. It also has a beneficial effect on hair and nails.
- Selenium is another trace element important for the whole body. Selenium strengthens the immune system, protects not only against the action of bacteria, viruses and fungi, but also against free radicals. It accelerates cell regeneration and delays aging processes, soothes skin irritations, combats dandruff, and strengthens hair and nails.
How Re:nev Skin fights oxidative stress, or the effects of a supplement
The combination of rebuilding, purifying, moisturising and antioxidant substances in a single formula guarantees the complex interaction of many important elements rejuvenating the skin by inhibiting the ageing process.
Hyaluronic acid, biotin, collagen, vitamins and bio-elements not only cleanse and moisturize , but also shallow wrinkles, give the skin elasticity and firmness, even skin tone, remove acne lesions, and finally protect against the negative effects of oxidative stress. They are also very important for the condition of hair, preventing its dulling and strengthening, and nails, making them healthy and strong.
In the case of cosmetics of a similar nature, we are dealing only with the external, superficial impact. Meanwhile, Re:nev Skin is a real shock dose of valuable substances acting inside the body, which undoubtedly brings greater effectiveness in terms of measurable effects. It is well known that the way we eat has a colossal impact on our appearance, especially with regard to the complexion, but also the entire body, hair and nails.
Re:nev Skin is a kind of dietary supplementation with these important components for a beautiful and young appearance, which the body often lacks, and which are essential to maintain youthfulness for as long as possible.
Not without significance is the fact that Re:ne v Skin supplementation is a much cheaper, safer and non-invasive way to regain a youthful appearance than expensive and unpleasant procedures such as injections of hyaluronic acid or other substances. One pack costs about 35 € and is sufficient for one month of treatment. Under the promotion, you can get a second one for free, and with a larger order the financial benefits are even more noticeable. What is worth noting, the manufacturer ensures that the first effects of regular intake of the supplement are already visible after two, three, weeks.
Re:nev Skin – consumer reviews
The vast majority of reviews posted online regarding the supplement are positive in nature. Customers who have used Re:nev Skin, emphasize above all that the supplementation had a positive impact not only on the condition of the skin, but also on the general condition and well-being. This is hardly surprising, because this kind of internal effect has an impact on the elimination of oxidative stress in general, which is of considerable importance for the functioning of the entire body. Thus, it turns out that Re:nev Skin protects not only the skin, but also the whole body against adverse lesions.
Individual criticism concerns only insufficient, according to some people, regulation of sebum secretion. In most cases, however, customers express great satisfaction, emphasizing the beneficial effects of the supplement and pointing to specific positive effects.