Mankind has been searching for centuries for natural ways to cure various diseases and remove ailments. It used to be a necessity, but also today, in spite of great progress in the field of medicine, research on natural solutions to many health problems is still being carried out. The result of such endeavors is i.a. spirulina, which action is recently a hit on the market of supplements.
Table of contents
What is spirulina?
Under the trade name spirulina there are Arthrospira platensis algae from the family of blue-green algae. It hit the market of supplements and pharmaceuticals when it turned out that it is rich in nutrients and has multidirectional health promoting effects for our organisms.
Contents of spirulina
Let’s take a look at the value that spirulina presents. Why it became so popular and has good opinions? The list of nutrients and vitamins it contains is large:
- Vitamin complex. Starting with vitamin A, E, C, K and D and ending with B group vitamins. It is estimated that the content of some of them, such as B1 and B2, is higher than in any other nutrients.
- Exogenous amino acids. Specifically, 8 amino acids, which our body does not produce, but which are necessary for proper functioning.
- Protein. It is the basic building material of algae, therefore its content is considerable here.
- Gamma-linolenic and nucleicacids.
- Beta-carotene. Spirulina has more of it than carrots.
- Minerals. Potassium, zinc, calcium.
How does spirulina work?
The popularity of spirulina is due to its various effects on our health, obviously positive. Effects of taking spirulina:
- Detoxification. Stimulates better work of urinary tract, and thus faster removal of toxins from the body.
- Better tissue condition. Thanks to the high content of proteins, vitamins and minerals spirulina makes our tissues age slower, they are in good condition longer. It influences particularly well the condition of hair, skin and nails.
- Anti-cancer. Beta-carotene and chlorophyll are powerful antioxidants that inhibit cancer cell growth.
- Weight reduction. Algae accelerate metabolism, and at the same time phenylalanine contained in them suppresses appetite.
- Nourishedbrain. Exogenous amino acids mentioned earlier perfectly nourish and oxygenate brain cells.
Spirulin Plus – combination of the power of spirulina and other ingredients
There is a large selection of spirulina preparations available on the supplement market. However, a better solution may be a product which combines the health-promoting effects of this algae with the properties of other ingredients. Spirulin Plus is an example of such a supplement.
Spirulin Plus composition
Of course, the main ingredient is spirulina described earlier, which is supported by the addition of another algae called chlorella. Let’s take a look at what else we gain by opting for this remedy:
- Dandelion. Stimulates the secretion of bile and thus faster digestive processes. It also regulates blood sugar and cholesterol levels, and effectively suppresses appetite.
- Alfalfa. Thanks to it the process of carbohydrates digestion is accelerated, also the level of cholesterol and sugar is lowered.
- Zinc. Key element for immunity, as well as for the condition of our skin, hair and nails. Zinc also improves metabolism.
- Green tea. Cleanses, removes toxins and excess water, adds energy. It also has a significant impact on the condition of tissues, e.g. hair and nails.
- Common nettle. It has diuretic properties, thus accelerating toxins removal from the body and removing swelling caused by excess water.
Learn about other properties of the product by visiting our review.
Internet users’ opinions about Spirulin Plus
It turns out that the effects declared by the manufacturer appear within 90 days, so everything agrees. As reported by Internet users, weight reduction is visible, a better mood is felt, a surge of energy and definitely better health.
Availability, price and dosage
The dosage is 1 capsule twice a day, half an hour before meals. The cost of 1 pack is 36 €, but when you buy more the price is much lower.